Jump to content
OtakuBoards

We Were Soldiers...


Recommended Posts

Posted
...Once and Young. Has anyone seen the movie or read the book? I have done both and I think all people should read/see them. My uncle was in that battle and it showed the war from his point-of-view. It is an excellent movie, Mel Gibson does a supurb job. I highly recomend it. What are your thoughts on the movie?[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]...Once and Young. Has anyone seen the movie or read the book? I have done both and I think all people should read/see them. My uncle was in that battle and it showed the war from his point-of-view. It is an excellent movie, Mel Gibson does a supurb job. I highly recomend it. What are your thoughts on the movie?[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Is it a fairly new movie? Or has it been out for a while?
Posted
[color=red][b]It came out a few weeks ago. But it's just called [u]We Were Soldiers[/u]. The book is called [u]We Were Soldiers Once and Young.[/u][/b][/color]
Posted
[color=green]I've only read the book, and it's a grear book. How long has the movie been out for? I haven't seen it, though I'd like to... :)[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]I havent seen it yet o.0;;;; Too many things to do, people to kill, adults to annoy, loud music to play.

And I dont read much besides Sci Fi/Horror/Fantasy so erm... i'm kinda blind on this topic... oo;;;;[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I've heard of them. But my mom won't let me see the movie till it comes out on Paper Veiw or something like TV, or we could rent it.They won't let a 9 year old in a movie theater to see a rated R movie. I haven't read the book thoguh. I have seen it in the library once thoguh, but I was 7 then, and now I am 9. So I'll try to see it as soon as I can.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...