OtakuBoards

Gundam Wing: Why Heero IS NOT IN LOVE W/RELENA

Guest sakura_merquise

Guest sakura_merquise
Yes, he's threatened to kill her more times than we can all count, but has yet to do so. Why? The answer IS NOT [COLOR=red]"love"[/COLOR] :mad:

Remember Heero's first mission? Where he accidently killed that little girl and her dog? Yeah, well, he still rememebers that.

He does not kill Relena because he still feels guilty about that. He refuses to destroy innocent lives. Relena is "innocent" in this war, and she makes an effort to end it, so Heero couldn't possibly kill her, could he?

At least, not when a death threat is sufficient for gettting her to leave him alone for at least an episode or two... :devil:

Anyway, I just wanted to bring this up because I am SO tired of hearing all the "Heero and Relena" crap... :flaming:

Mister Zero-Sama, please do NOT speak for others unless you are dead dirt sure they will agree. Gundam Wing DOES have a plot, not NEARLY as much as other animes, but it IS there. I like the show.

There were enough hints to suggest the Relena and Heero pairing. It is not crap. It's really wierd as thier personalities are polar opposites, but hey.

A note to eceryone on this thread except Alexander.

Thread starter, please do not start threads like this. As you can see, it easily starts arguements.

Zero-sama, Gundam Wing does have a plot.. that is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever heard, and it is garunteed to lead to arguements.

And as such, this thread is now closed.