Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I 've heard of it.... but it actually isn't called fooly Cooly.. it's Furi kuri.... the american company changed it...
but yeah I have a Furi kuri poster....thats about it... i don't know a whole lot about the series..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]I 've heard of it.... but it actually isn't called fooly Cooly.. it's Furi kuri.... the american company changed it...
but yeah I have a Furi kuri poster....thats about it... i don't know a whole lot about the series.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Forest_Pixie, Furi Kuri, huh? ok maybe I'll get better search resaults w/ that name. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...