Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well i prefer the realistic grabpichs of oot and mm mask but i think the stly is a lot like the older games and since a link to the past is my all time favorite zelda game i dont really mind...
Posted
well look at it would you rather have it look like it did when they first showed it a year ago at the last space world or it's new look. and nintendo says there trying to lose there kiddie image.
Posted
You need to add another choice.


[list]
[*]I'm still in shock and will need time to truly understand how I feel about it.
[/list]

That's the box I'd check. Right now I prefer the more realistic look, but don't [I]hate[/I] the new look. I need a couple of days for this to sink in.

Z
Posted
[QUOTE] Originally posted by Defcon5
Well mabye thats all I need. But I can't edit posts only mods can. hint hint treble or James[/QUOTE]

Umm... you can edit your own posts just click on the edit button on the bottom right corner of the post... or do you mean the polls?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Umm... you can edit your own posts just click on the edit button on the bottom right corner of the post... or do you mean the polls? [/B][/QUOTE]

You just can't edit polls.
Posted
Yeah games looks great but when i first saw the pic it surprised me but i rather see it in action i to see how its really like seems good though and I edit your poll for you.
Posted
Thanks for editing the poll. "It'll take me some time to get used to it" was enough though really. That was basically what I was trying to say.

Thanks,
Z

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...