Jump to content
OtakuBoards

An american money riddle!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Shift
Posted
Okay if a person has 11 cents in their pocket, with only two coin, and one is not a penny then what 2 coins do they have? By the way pm me with the answer so that every boady donesn't cheat!!K kan you figure it out?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Okay if a person has 11 cents in their pocket, with only two coin, and one is not a penny then what 2 coins do they have? By the way pm me with the answer so that every boady donesn't cheat!!K kan you figure it out? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Sorry to ruin the joke, but it is one penny and one dime. Only "one" coin isn't a penny...duh[/color]
Posted
This one's very easy. It's exactly like a variation I've heard of: I have a total of 55 cents in my pocket, in two coins. One of the coins is not a nickel. What are the two coins I have?

It's pretty easy; once you figure it out you go like "Oh yeeeaahhh... Duh."
Posted
[color=red][b]Heard it before. 1 dime and 1 nickel.[/b][/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
No it's not that goten guess again!!
Posted
[color=red][b]WOOPS!! I typed that wrong. I ment to say 1 dime and 1 penny....stupid me.[/b][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I don't get it... -.-;;;

but then again, you could have 1/5 of a nickle...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]I don't get it... -.-;;;
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]You have 2 coins, [I]one[/i] of them isn't a penny, so the other one is a penny.[/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B]

[B]You have 2 coins, [I]one[/i] of them isn't a penny, so the other one is a penny.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]haha! i get it....

Boy I [i]REALLY[/i] feel stupid now.

Thanks T.E.D ted! The Elite DBZ is TED! [/COLOR]
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]WOOPS!! I typed that wrong. I ment to say 1 dime and 1 penny....stupid me.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

SO'k no harm done!! I got this quiz out of my math class!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Thanks T.E.D ted! The Elite DBZ is TED! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]TED?! :rotflmao: Nice nickname, I would never of thought of it. Although people will probably now think of me as a farmer of some sort....[/B]
Posted
i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site:
whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil,
the rich need it, the poor have it,
and if u eat it you'll die??
preety simple if ya ask me lol;)
~GG~
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site:
whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil,
the rich need it, the poor have it,
and if u eat it you'll die??
preety simple if ya ask me lol;)
~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Lemmings!

Much more evil than satan if you ask me :shifty: [/COLOR]
Guest Shift
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site:
whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil,
the rich need it, the poor have it,
and if u eat it you'll die??
preety simple if ya ask me lol;)
~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]Heh That's pretty funny though way to easy!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Battlepoop [/i]
[B]this ones a bit cheapy, but here it goes:

What do all these words have in common?

Bob
Repaper
Sees
Dad
Mom [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]spelled backwards, all are the same. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site:
whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil,
the rich need it, the poor have it,
and if u eat it you'll die??
preety simple if ya ask me lol;)
~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE]
Nothing.... :D I've heard that somewhere before....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Nothing.... :D I've heard that somewhere before.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I still think that lemmings are more evil than satan... [/COLOR]
Posted
Lemmings..... I got chased by one of those things down the street the other day..... o.O

Eh, hehe, anywayz.... I don't get this original riddle than Herman told. Maybe it's because I don't know American money....? Or is American money the same as Australian? I'm confuddled here....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...