Guest Shift Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 Okay if a person has 11 cents in their pocket, with only two coin, and one is not a penny then what 2 coins do they have? By the way pm me with the answer so that every boady donesn't cheat!!K kan you figure it out?
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B]Okay if a person has 11 cents in their pocket, with only two coin, and one is not a penny then what 2 coins do they have? By the way pm me with the answer so that every boady donesn't cheat!!K kan you figure it out? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo] Sorry to ruin the joke, but it is one penny and one dime. Only "one" coin isn't a penny...duh[/color]
Char! Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 This one's very easy. It's exactly like a variation I've heard of: I have a total of 55 cents in my pocket, in two coins. One of the coins is not a nickel. What are the two coins I have? It's pretty easy; once you figure it out you go like "Oh yeeeaahhh... Duh."
Guest Matt Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [color=red][b]Heard it before. 1 dime and 1 nickel.[/b][/color]
Guest Matt Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [color=red][b]WOOPS!! I typed that wrong. I ment to say 1 dime and 1 penny....stupid me.[/b][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I don't get it... -.-;;; but then again, you could have 1/5 of a nickle...[/COLOR]
Red Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=indigo]I don't get it... -.-;;; [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [B]You have 2 coins, [I]one[/i] of them isn't a penny, so the other one is a penny.[/B]
Guest Zeh Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B] [B]You have 2 coins, [I]one[/i] of them isn't a penny, so the other one is a penny.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]haha! i get it.... Boy I [i]REALLY[/i] feel stupid now. Thanks T.E.D ted! The Elite DBZ is TED! [/COLOR]
Charles Posted March 25, 2002 Posted March 25, 2002 Heh, I just saw that riddle on a rerun of The Cosby Show the other day, except it was thirty cents and one of the coins wasn't a nickel.
Guest Shift Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i] [B][color=red][b]WOOPS!! I typed that wrong. I ment to say 1 dime and 1 penny....stupid me.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] SO'k no harm done!! I got this quiz out of my math class!
Red Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]Thanks T.E.D ted! The Elite DBZ is TED! [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [B]TED?! :rotflmao: Nice nickname, I would never of thought of it. Although people will probably now think of me as a farmer of some sort....[/B]
Stitch Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site: whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil, the rich need it, the poor have it, and if u eat it you'll die?? preety simple if ya ask me lol;) ~GG~
Guest Zeh Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i] [B]i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site: whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil, the rich need it, the poor have it, and if u eat it you'll die?? preety simple if ya ask me lol;) ~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]Lemmings! Much more evil than satan if you ask me :shifty: [/COLOR]
Guest Shift Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i] [B]i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site: whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil, the rich need it, the poor have it, and if u eat it you'll die?? preety simple if ya ask me lol;) ~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]Heh That's pretty funny though way to easy!![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Battlepoop Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 this ones a bit cheapy, but here it goes: What do all these words have in common? Bob Repaper Sees Dad Mom
Guest Zeh Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Battlepoop [/i] [B]this ones a bit cheapy, but here it goes: What do all these words have in common? Bob Repaper Sees Dad Mom [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]spelled backwards, all are the same. [/COLOR]
Sara Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]They're all palindromes...[/FONT]
Fall Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i] [B]i got a riddle it is preety lame got it off some site: whut is greater then god, more evil then the devil, the rich need it, the poor have it, and if u eat it you'll die?? preety simple if ya ask me lol;) ~GG~ [/B][/QUOTE] Nothing.... :D I've heard that somewhere before....
Guest Zeh Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Nothing.... :D I've heard that somewhere before.... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]I still think that lemmings are more evil than satan... [/COLOR]
Stitch Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 lol nothing is correct lol i told u it was easy hee and lemming are evil!!!!:nervous:
Fall Posted March 28, 2002 Posted March 28, 2002 Lemmings..... I got chased by one of those things down the street the other day..... o.O Eh, hehe, anywayz.... I don't get this original riddle than Herman told. Maybe it's because I don't know American money....? Or is American money the same as Australian? I'm confuddled here....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now