OtakuBoards

So Is There More To Outlaw Star Then We Seen In The Us??

SSJ Gotenks ok

Is there more to outlaw star??? cuz that was a real cool show it was funny and alot of action.and not to mention the girls are hot (ex.asia clan clan). but they stopped showing episode after the one when they finnaly get to tha galactict layline excuse my spelling is there anymore or what????:bawl:

[size=1]Outlaw Star is 26 episodes long and all of these episodes have been dubbed and are available on video and DVD.

If it is newe Outlaw Star you want then I am sorry to say you are out of luck. They have been working on a new Outlaw Star Series for about 5 years and according to many rumors the project is terrible and it may never get done.[/size]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sorry if I may sound a bit snippy when I answer this question for you so I ask for, forgiveness ahead of time! Outlaw Star is only 26 episodes long, there was no plans to ever make a sequel and anything you hear is just a rumor much like all the other rumors that go around about new anime series based off old ones!

So hopefully I won't have to repeat myself again over and over to the people who constantly ask this question. One more time now, there is no plans to make a new Outlaw Star series and there never was any in the past!

Sorry but this question has been asked various times, and I would have thought everyone read it the last time this thread was made and I answered it!:mad:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]Is there more to outlaw star??? cuz that was a real cool show it was funny and alot of action.and not to mention the girls are hot (ex.asia clan clan). but they stopped showing episode after the one when they finnaly get to tha galactict layline excuse my spelling is there anymore or what????:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
I'm afraid not but if you would like you can watch some spin offs of the series.

:smoke:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]
I'm afraid not but if you would like you can watch some spin offs of the series.

:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Hmm.. there is an idea, but Angel Links isn't very good.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Hmm.. there is an idea, but Angel Links isn't very good.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

You didn't like it? I did. I mean it wasn't the greatest, and not as good as OLS but it was still good.

[B]

You didn't like it? I did. I mean it wasn't the greatest, and not as good as OLS but it was still good.

[size=1] I didn' like it very much... I think I was expecting too much out of the series. I am a huge Outlaw Star fan... so I jumped at the first chance to see some familiar faces again. I only have seen the first 3 episodes, so the show could pick up from there... I shouldn't judge it by three episodes because if I did that I would have never liked Outlaw Star( thought the show only became good when Hlda died.)

You are usually the only person who I talk to about Outlaw Star here... I am going to have to talk to you over IM one of these days.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1] I didn' like it very much... I think I was expecting too much out of the series. I am a huge Outlaw Star fan... so I jumped at the first chance to see some familiar faces again. I only have seen the first 3 episodes, so the show could pick up from there... I shouldn't judge it by three episodes because if I did that I would have never liked Outlaw Star( thought the show only became good when Hlda died.)

You are usually the only person who I talk to about Outlaw Star here... I am going to have to talk to you over IM one of these days.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe we should. But Angel Links has a wierd side to it. I mean that flying bat-cat thing that live in her top that changes into a sword, what is up with that? Anyway I have only 5-6 eps, I have to get the rest, but there only are 13 so not much more to go.

[B]

Maybe we should. But Angel Links has a wierd side to it. I mean that flying bat-cat thing that live in her top that changes into a sword, what is up with that? Anyway I have only 5-6 eps, I have to get the rest, but there only are 13 so not much more to go.

[size=1]Well I usually don't like to buy tapes/DVD's to more than one anime series at a time.. but I was too tempted by Angel Links so I stopped buying Bebop in favor of the Outlaw Star spinoff. I actually haven't been bought any new anime for a few months; I need to finish my Bebop collection and then move on to Nausica. (sp?)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]But Rick.... I'm pretty sure that the one where they were at the hotsprings on whatever-the-name-is wasn't shown in the US. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes that is correct but the series is 26 eps long, in America, rather CN it is only 25. And it is called Tenrei, the planet. "Hot Springs of Planet Tenrei"

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[B]
Yes that is correct but the series is 26 eps long, in America, rather CN it is only 25. And it is called Tenrei, the planet. "Hot Springs of Planet Tenrei"

Well actually in America it is also 26 episodes on video and dvd that is, Cartoon Network however cut the hot springs episode due to its too risky content in it!