Fall Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 Even though it looks real from the link you posted, I still think it's fake. Maybe it is in the March issue, though I haven't got that issue, and until I see the picture in the magazine, I don't believe it's real.... Any proffesional with a graphics program could do something as good as that....
MaggotDude Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 It's real!Take my word for it!Back-order the March issue or something!It's REAL!!!The only difference is that they put the name of their site at the top!GamePro did a 4-or-6 page article on it!
Fall Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 Look man, that's your opinion... I don't want to get into an argument here... Like I said, once I see the magazine with the picture in it, I'll believe it. :)
Fall Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 How do I "back-order" the issue? ...I live in Australia, so can I still "back-order" it?
MaggotDude Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 well, if u get the magazine there, u can back-order it.all u gotta do is order the old issue.cant u do that there?
Fall Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 The Gamepro Magazine? I don't think we get it here..... or atleast I haven't seen it here.... can't you back-order it online?
Charles Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 There, threads combined. ;) Anyway, whether those are the real screens are not (although it's pretty certain that they are) I'm very unimpressed. Like I said, the GBA version is nice, but I hope they clean up the PS2 version a little.
solidsnake918 Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 yeah i think that's a pic from an early state of the game
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now