Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Is this poll useless since i put in all pathetic games ;)  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Is this poll useless since i put in all pathetic games ;)

    • yes
      2147483647
    • no
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=4]Do you think it's cool how you can play GBC games on GBA? If you are on old GBC gamer it might be nice,but don't you think takin the fun of GBC by doing that? Please Reply! [/SIZE] :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i am an old school gb fan (note no c) so i think it is awesome that you dont use that tiny screen with lines on the side 0:). anyway the only reason i keep them for is nalstalgia (sp lol). and the gbc sensor thing for PTCG.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Well, you did not give much of a selection when listing the choices of the best GameBoy Color game, so I had to go with "other." My favorite game for GBC, though I didn't get into it as much as the original GameBoy or GameBoy Advance, would be The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Link's Awakening brought you a great, classic RPG storyline, which took the best elements of the first Zelda and A Link to the Past, and combined them together to make, in my opinion, the greatest game to come to a handheld, next to Super Mario World, of course. It's been a while since I beat it, so I think it's about time for me to bring it back out.

I find that it is great that you can play old GameBoy games on the GBA. It adds a nice atmosphere for the system, one of many that sets it apart from it's prequals.

Kuja is right, and I think you should edit it to say GameBoy, other than GameBoy Color. For most of us, GBC is still looked at as a new GB, and if you wanted to refer to one who has been an old fan of GameBoys, you would best use the original GameBoy in it's place. True, GameBoy Advance does take away the fun by having the ability to play any GB game, but I see it as a new oppertunity to be familiarized with a lot of the old titles, even if you are a modern-day gamer.

Oh, and just thought that I would tell you that you will not be able to get anymore people to post just by saying "Please Reply!" Heh, they will post if they feel the need.[/COLOR]

:blah:
Posted
Even though it's cool to be able to play GBC games on the GBA, I still prefer to pley them on it's original system, GBC. It just feels weird playing a GBC game on the GBA, and especially with half the game sticking out the top of it.....

The GBC is more comfortable for games that are made for it, in my opinion.
Posted
[color=indigo]I too am going to have to choose "other". And, Zelda: Link's Awakening also gets my vote for best Game Boy game.

Personally, I prefer to play my old GB games on the GBA. Mainly because I like the feel of the system more than the GBC. It's wider, which I like, and it feels a lot like a Super NES controller (I suppose that was intentional, since it has L and R buttons). Plus, there's a secret shop in Zelda Oracle of Ages and Seasons when you play it on your GBA.
I kept my old GBC though, because the GBA doesn't have an IR port, which I use with Pokémon Gold.[/color]
Posted
I like being able to play my old game boy game on my GBA. I just like the feel of the GBA better. I play my old retro tetris and doctor mario games, more often then I play my advance games. I guess i'm just an old school gamer.
Posted
Sadly, for some weird reason I sold my old GBC and GB. Now I'm playing the Oracle games on GBA (my fav. GB games next to Link's Awakening).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...