Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which One?  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. Which One?

    • Max Payne
      1
    • HALO: Combat Evolved
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
[list]
[*]Age of Emipre II
[*]Empire Earth
[*]Both Games
[*]None of 'em
[/list]
Which one do you think is the Best?

[list]
[*]Max Payne
[*]HALO
[/list]
Which one the Intense game Max Payne or the Best game for XBOX HALO
Posted
[color=red][b]I think that Empire Earth is better. Tho Age of Mythology will prolly be better than both.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]I say You cant really compare Age of Empires and Empire earth, they are pretty damn different. One is 3d, the other isnt, the time frame, the units, the game engines. But I'd say Empire Earth is better o_O

And on X BOX Halo is better in my Veiwpoint...[/color]
Posted
Well I like Age Of Empires II the best out of all them, it's pretty hard. I mean, I haven't even beaten the first level second level of it yet..... though I like a challenge... :)
Guest Shift
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]I think Halo is better than Max Payne!!! Because Halo is more strategy, And i'm not sure about the others you gave me?[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
I like Max Payne better than Halo as a single player game. I don't know if it's the awesome level design or wicked story, but it comes together wonderfully.

Halo's multiplayer might just put it over Max Payne overall though.
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I like Max Payne because of it's "bullet time" effect, maybe the one of the best eye-candy for the PC i've seen up to date...and it's storyline...

Though Halo also has it's strengths with it's multiplayer features and slick graphics...though I wish it would come out on PC so I could play it more often...[/COLOR]
Posted
I've heard that Max Payne is a really good game as an adventure game. Though on the back of the box, it looks more of a shooter game to me. I'm just waiting to see what it is, when my friend gets it in a week....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B][COLOR=crimson]i have to go w/ Max Payne it's better than HALO bcuz Halo to me is boring.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]Boring?! How is it boring?! It's currently the best game on the Xbox! Heck, I don't even have an Xbox, and it's still a great game.... :drunk: Though I suppose it's your opinion, and I'm not going to burn-up about it anymore.... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Halo isn't a bad game...but it doesn't really add much to the FPS genre, having so many FPS games out there...though it is very entertaining two or four friends... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, I agree with that. I've become a bit annoyed at the FPS genre as a whole lately...there is just so little innovation at the moment. I mean, I remember when Bungee were talking about Halo early on and saying how it would "revolutionize multiplayer gaming" etc etc etc...well, I didn't expect much...and I didn't get much, in the sense that there was nothing particularly innovative there.

I would say that I prefer Halo however...mostly for its multiplayer mode.

Max Payne was alright for a little while...but eh, it was pretty boring and fairly flat...I can't say I really found it very interesting.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...