OtakuBoards

The Trading Banner Game

Krillen

Ok Im not sure if this will work but I have taken some time to think somthing out, ok maybe just about 30 seconds to think it out but I thought it might be fun for all of you.......

----------------------------------------
THE TRADING BANNER GAME!!!

The name says it all, come into this thread with a handy banner in hand. And trade! First you will bring all of your banners in and post them here. Then everybody will rate you banner 1-10! Then, you can trade your banner with someone who has the same rated Banner, or a lower rated banner. For example. I bring in a banner, you vote it and i get a 7. Then final flash gets a 7 also, and last but not least, raiha gets a 5. I can either trade my banner with flash's whos is equal to mine, or to raihas which is lower than mine. either way we exchange banners.

note: Even though you have it saved onto your computer, you will just add it to your collection, you cannot make copies therefor 2 of the same banner is useless.

This is all i have thought out so far and if anyone who participates has any ideas that could help me out and make this rpg easier, please notify me.

Hmmm... Krillen, I'm not so sure this is such a great idea. But seeing as you mentioned me and I got a 7, I'll let you keep it up.. ;)

But seriously though, I wonder if you'll get that many members, the intructions seem a little hazy... Oh well. If this develops into spam or anything.. (I have [i]that[/i] feeling... :shifty:) Then I'll just have to close it. But for now, it's alright.