Kei Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I just saw this really funny site on the net, and I just have to tell you guys about it. Here's the URL; [URL=http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Taping/1489]The Dragonball Wazoo[/URL] Check out the editorial about Scratches. "Vegeta's Diary" is funny too.
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 That is pretty funny, Oh yeah and Wargreymon that is a cool picture! I especially like the cool giant Goku in the background.:)
Guest Danboe Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 :) anyone who has a web site should im me or [EMAIL=Captdj@aol.com]Eamil me[/EMAIL] or [URL=http://geocities.com/danboe2000]visit my site[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now