OtakuBoards

Sakuya... yeah, that loser

Ryoko

okay, i think i know why sakuya *barfs* shouldn't mention that name, but anyways on that one tenchi movie isn't she the daughter of darkness or somthing to that extent? if you know please tell me 'cuz i 've never seen that movie but ive seen preview and the girl looks EXACTLY like Sakuya *Barfs*

[COLOR=purple]YEAH!! More Sakuya haters!! Anyways..

No Sakuya, which is Japanese for Last Night, was not the daughter of Darkness. The Mysterious blue headed girl Mayuka was the daughter of darkness. Oh did I forget to mention she is Tenchi's daughter?[/COLOR]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Seems like all these post are contradicting themselves lets start from the beginning!

1.)Sakuya is first off not the character in the second Tenchi Movie entitled Daughter of Darkness!

2.)Sakuya and Mayuka(girl from 2nd movie) in no way what so ever look the same or even the slightest similar. Sakuya is a very skinny character compared to Mayuka who is a bit too developed. Also their eyes are different colors, Sakuya's are a skyish blue as oppose to Mayuka's whose eyes are a bright red! Also the hairstyles are completely different. There are other diffrences as well but I won't make myself look like a complete Anime nerd by getting all technical on this topic!;)

3.)If you would like more information on Mayuka and who her mother is read the Tenchi Movie 2 review I did on theOtaku for that answer!

4.)To clear up Merchant who probably is now confused Mayuka is Tenchi's "daughter", not Sakuya, from reading your post I know what your thinking but Sakuya is not tenchi's daughter it is Mayuka of the Second Tenchi Movie!

5.)Last but not least the second Tenchi movie was made at least two years before the Tenchi in Tokyo series began production, so it is quite apparent that Sakuya was not even on their minds back then since she hadn't been made as a character till another two years!

Hope this clears up everything! Anymore questions or confusions?:D

[COLOR=purple]Really? The movie came out before Tenchi in Tokyo? I did not now that.. O_O wow.. and I know everything about Tenchi..

I even know that..

TENCHI DOES MARRY RYOKO IN THE END!!!!!!!!

heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

it's fact..

if you've ever seen the picture of Ryoko wearing a white cloak type thing next to a mature looking Tenchi, she is crying in the picture, thats the offical, world famous, Wedding Picture. So yes i is fact, Tenchi does end up marrying Ryoko..

Does that make you happy over there Ryoko?

I love being a Tenchi know-it-all.. hope I'm not coming off as Washuu-like.. O_O

*fear*[/COLOR]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
It was clearly stated by pioneer that the Tenchi marrying Ryoko infamous "wedding pic" was no more then just a picture made for the art book it is not suppose to be taken literally nor has ever been deemed official, the fact is that a rumor started about that picture being true and pioneer/AIC was forced to put out an official press statement deeming that the pic was in fact just that a picture that is not to be taken literally!;) If you doubt me on this please go email Pioneer and they will tell you the same thing I did too! As of now we will not know who Tenchi chooses until the continuation to the Ova's come out!:)

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The Ova series is better known in the U.S. as Tenchi Muyo, therefore I mean the continutation to the Tenchi Muyo series!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Umm what exactly is OVA. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oops sorry about that I told you that the Tenchi Ova series was aka Tenchi Muyo, but I forgot to tell you that OVA stands for Original Video Animation! There is the complete answer to your question!;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]It was clearly stated by pioneer that the Tenchi marrying Ryoko infamous "wedding pic" was no more then just a picture made for the art book it is not suppose to be taken literally nor has ever been deemed official, the fact is that a rumor started about that picture being true and pioneer/AIC was forced to put out an official press statement deeming that the pic was in fact just that a picture that is not to be taken literally!;) If you doubt me on this please go email Pioneer and they will tell you the same thing I did too! As of now we will not know who Tenchi chooses until the continuation to the Ova's come out!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Seriously?

damnit!!!

>.<;;;[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]Why does everybody hate Sakuya she is my favoirte character,it seems everywhere I go people are bashing her? I always thought it as going to be Kiyoni or Aeka who Marry Tenchi since Mayuka has blue hair then again I guess that hair color can be different then your mother and fathers.[/SIZE]

• 1 month later...
Guest Raven131
Sakuya is not Mayuka. How can you say they look alike, Sakuya has brown/black, short hair and Mayuka has blue hair with pig tails. Mayuka is Tenchi's daughter but it's not what your thinking. A demon named Yuzuha created her from Tenchi DNA and her own. So she's half demon which is why she's called a daughter of darkness. Sakuya isn't so bad most people just don't like her because she's more competition for the others.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with Sakuya! Most people just don't like her because she gets Tenchi instead of Ryoko/Sasami/Kiyone/whoever they wanted him to pick. That's just lame. She's just as entitled to go out with Tenchi as the other girls. Just consider: Tenchi has been living with 6 girls who fancy him (yes, Kiyone does like him a little in Shin), but he never picked between them. And then he moves away to Tokyo, where he'll hardly see them any more. Isn't that a bit of a clear indication that none of them were quite right for him? But Sakuya he liked almost from the start. It's plain to me that Sakuya is his 'perfect match', if such a thing exists. If she hadn't died, they'd still be together. And if anyone doesn't like that just because they wanted Tenchi to get with one of the other girls - well... there's no way the producers could make everyone happy. There are people who hate Ryoko, Sasami, Kiyone and any of the other characters. They could never make an ending that wouldn't tick a few people off. Sakuya was a nice girl. She was a little hyper, but she wasn't violent like Ryoko, spoiled like Ayeka, dumb like Mihoshi, or bossy like Kiyone, and Tenchi fell in love with her. If she'd been in all the other series, people wouldn't hate her. End of story.