OtakuBoards

a few more questions

solidsnake918

Well,

1) Mr. Satan is AKA Hercule in the US stupid dubbed version.

2) I've only got a vague idea of what that means, so I'm not going to tell you something that is probably wrong. That's in GT and I haven't seen that here in the states.

3) The future battle that Future Trunks was talking about was after Goku died of that pesky little heart virus thing, androids 17 and 18 ran amok and eventually, Trunks was the only survivor so he came to our quaint little time period to alter our future.

I hope that helped!

:babble: :babble: :babble:

Well let me try to explain.
(1)Mr.satan is hercule but hercule is the name that funimation gave him when they dubbed dbz Mr.satan is his original name.

(2)In gt after defeating the evil shenlong goku absorbs the dragonballs which goku gains power from the dragonballs.I think this is right if it doesnt answer your question ask tanstic nerve he knows everything.:D

(3)When trunks comes from the future the battle he was talking about was the battle against andriod17 and 18 they killed all the z wariors except goku(note: he died because of a deadly heart disease) And he and bulma were the only ones left.

I hope i explained it good so you can understand it better:D

Mr. Satan is the name of Hercule in the Japanese version. Hercule is his name in the dubbed version so that we wouldn't ask questions about his first name.

This means that after the dragonballs had used up all of their wishes, they entered Goku's body, upon his request. I supose this gave him imortality, since we see him 100 years later and he hasn't aged a day. What we do know for sure is that it gave him massive strength, rising to numbers of one billion without going a single super saiya-jin stage.

Well, time travel seems to confuse just about everyone. You see, the time ran through it's cycle and Goku dies of a heart attack. Two months later on an island nine miles southwest of south city, two androids (17 and 18) appeared and took over the earth. All of the z-fighters die except Trunks, hence he is the only surviver. He, along with his mother Bulma, decide that it would be best to go to the past and prevent Goku from dieing from that heart attack by giving him some medicine from their time which would cure him. Trunks travels alone to the past and tells Goku that he (Trunks) was the only surviver of the androids attack.

Does this answer your questions, if not the previous replies?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by solidsnake918 [/i]
[B]yeah that all helps alot, thanks! [/B][/QUOTE]
No prob. Heh, i lov helping fellow fans out with dbz!! Ah, i don't kno about you, but this should probably be closed now that u kno the answer. People will try to post the answers som more, LOL.