OtakuBoards

useless topics

kakkarot ssj4

ok..when i go to the dbz forum..there is about 1000 new newbies..and just about every other topic is closed because of useless junk...

i think it should be a requirement for the newbies to take a test thingy on the rules so we wont have so many useless topics...

cause many of the newbies dont read the rules...

Aw c'mon. I'm sorta newbie, and i've read the rules and I think people are getting banned and threads are being shut here TOO
easy!!

just few carelessly chosen words and you're outta here:mad:

Well, rules are rules...but don't mock us newbies, I'm quite old and i know how to behave myself:smirk:

[color=royalblue][b]All[/b] members are required to read the rules. Those who don't suffer the inevitable consequences -- they end up breaking rules and are consequently banned for it.

As we continue to grow and receive more members, it makes sense for us to filter out people who are going to have poor posting quality.

So if we seem a bit strict, it's only because we want to maintain good discussions. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]Aw c'mon. I'm sorta newbie, and i've read the rules and I think people are getting banned and threads are being shut here TOO
easy!!

just few carelessly chosen words and you're outta here:mad:

Well, rules are rules...but don't mock us newbies, I'm quite old and i know how to behave myself:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

Your right rules are rules. I think the moderators do a good job. I wish there was a way they could just delete the whole post so we dont have to look at the trash. But none the less they are doing a good job filtering out the mess.