Shagoky Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 I love the WWF! I mostly watched it for the story line....and :therock: The Rock *drool* :tasty: I've kinda been laging behind in it tho. I have to much to do at night now so I almost always miss RAW and or SMACKDOWN! :(
Spikey Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 i love the wwf. i hardly ever watch it anymore though. it just got a little boring, with the newbies and stuff.
Fall Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 I'm not a "total" WWF fan, though I watch it most of the time it's on..... Especially now, since The Rock, Kane, and Hogan have teamed up.... :)
cloudffx Posted March 30, 2002 Posted March 30, 2002 I used to like it but it have gotin so stupit I don't watch any more
Kittie Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [color=seagreen] kittie is somewhat of a fan...meaning...i watch it sometimes! :D it's not as good as it used to be either! :nope: but it's akay! cha know! :wow: [/color] :wave:
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 I'm a fan i'm not a big fan but i watch it from time to time.Sometimes wrestling just gets boring so i don't watch it much.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 Umm, yeah I think its pretty obvious that I am a wrestling fan and have been one for a very long time! I am proud to announce that I am one of the original Hulkamaniacs! However as of late it hasn't been as good!:) Finally the Hulkster.... has come back to Hulkamania!:therock: :D
solidsnake918 Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 i used to be a huge fan of wwf, but that was when stone cold was the main man, and now it seems like it's just not as good as it was.
RicoTranzrig Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I used to watch it when Mick Foley was still around...I particularly liked the Rock'nSock connection Vs. Dx[/COLOR]
Charles Posted March 31, 2002 Posted March 31, 2002 I'm definitely a fan. I've been watching it since I was a kid. Unfortunately I know it so well that I can actually call spots in matches before the wrestlers actually notice them. Also, I notice them blading and whispering what spots to pull of next. It's amazing what you pick up after a while. I still watch it though because it does manage to surprise me once and a while. TLC made me glad to be a wrestling fan.
Fall Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]I used to watch it when Mick Foley was still around...I particularly liked the Rock'nSock connection Vs. Dx[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] lol, it was so cool when he was around.... especially when he was commissioner.... though once he left, WWF sort of went down in humour.... o.O
Char! Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 I watch it most of the time it's on. It's getting way to boring, though. Pro-wrestling was so much better when people actually wrestled more than blabbed the whole show away.
Hinata Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [COLOR=firebrick] It's cool...the WWF that is until they changed up the scenario a bit by having the best wrestlers seperater...what about the drama and the sdventures...I mean ther's no more Dudley Boys...obly Buh-Buh Ray and D-von now...and no more APA..only Farqoo anb Bradshaw.. I mean they're splitting up some awesome teams...Ya know...and all I ask is WHY!!!! But luckily...my baby :therock: is still on there :love: and he's with...HULK HOGAN.. :wigout: So know all I wanna know is...WHAT YA GONNA DO.....[/COLOR]
Trunks02 Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 I use to be a big WWF fan. Especially when the Coporate Ministry (sp?) was runing around raiseing hell. But it started getting boreing and I lost intrest in it for a while. But now I'm watching it again, well still not as much as before.
Sephiroth Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 I watch wwf, have been for some 14 years now actually, I think this whole drafting thing they have done is stupid though....
Trunks02 Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I watch wwf, have been for some 14 years now actually, I think this whole drafting thing they have done is stupid though.... [/B][/QUOTE] it's not stupid...it's a stupid piece of ****
MaggotDude Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 Of course I"m a WWF fan!All my life, I've been a fan of the WWF! I stopped watching it for a couple of months, but i started again back in December.I really do miss the good old days tho.But now it's getting good again.The return of the nWo pissed me off,then I was happy when Hogan and the Rock teamed up.But now its making me so mad, splitting up the Dudley Boyz.And I think that Kane totally made a fool of himself the other night when he said "What are you gonna do, Hall, Nash, X-Pac, what are you gonna do when Hogan, Rock and Kane go wild on you?!" and imitated Hogan.That was stupid.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now