OtakuBoards

Need help with Onimusha:Warlords

Phantasy Freak

I haven't played the game in a long time, but in case you're confused, you can do the puzzle without knowing Japanese. As far as I remember you can find small phrases and after you find enough of them it's possible to look at them and make sense of the puzzles.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I haven't played the game in a long time, but in case you're confused, you can do the puzzle without knowing Japanese. As far as I remember you can find small phrases and after you find enough of them it's possible to look at them and make sense of the puzzles. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh,I got the first by guessing alot :) But i cant get the second one.I am not very far b/c i just rented it and MGS2 last night.I was playing MGS2 first and kept getting caught >< Then played Onimusha,by far those are to great games!I shall go and buy them....After I go and buy me some guy short since my mom won't...but thats off the subject.Thanks for the help guys :)

[color=royalblue]Erm, you don't need translations...I mean, there are translations in the game itself. :)

You just have to find the papers which tell you what the symbols mean.

Anyway, I didn't really like Onimusha...it was so damn boring. It was like Resident Evil but less scary lol.[/color]