Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know where I can find the translations for the trick boxes where they ask a question and you have to pick the answer thats in some weird writing? Sorry if I confused anyone about it..:rolleyes: :p
Posted
I've searched everywhere for translation of them, and can't find anything. I'm stuck on it aswell..... Maybe the [url=www.cheatingdome.com]Cheating Dome[/url] website has something on it... :)
Posted
I haven't played the game in a long time, but in case you're confused, you can do the puzzle without knowing Japanese. As far as I remember you can find small phrases and after you find enough of them it's possible to look at them and make sense of the puzzles.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I haven't played the game in a long time, but in case you're confused, you can do the puzzle without knowing Japanese. As far as I remember you can find small phrases and after you find enough of them it's possible to look at them and make sense of the puzzles. [/B][/QUOTE]


Heh,I got the first by guessing alot :) But i cant get the second one.I am not very far b/c i just rented it and MGS2 last night.I was playing MGS2 first and kept getting caught >< Then played Onimusha,by far those are to great games!I shall go and buy them....After I go and buy me some guy short since my mom won't...but thats off the subject.Thanks for the help guys :)
Posted
[color=royalblue]Erm, you don't need translations...I mean, there are translations in the game itself. :)

You just have to find the papers which tell you what the symbols mean.

Anyway, I didn't really like Onimusha...it was so damn boring. It was like Resident Evil but less scary lol.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...