OtakuBoards

Ok... I Relized Sumthin!

Killermon

Sumthins up! All my friends from here have blocked or just dont get on enough! Cause i swear half of you guys dont get on AIM! Its like been months since i talked to you guys and i been MIGHTING DANG BORED AND THERES NOONE TO TALK TO! Where have you guys gone?! Noone of my old buddys come on any more! And i look in your profiles and see that your AIM SNs are the same... but noone gets on! COME ON! Adam, James, Sephiroth, N-Man, and thats basiclly all i have that still come on...

This is all i have to say....

P.S. I got Operator back in the Chatroom ... LOL

Well i was pissed when i wrote the topic so leave me alone... :bawl: I want to talk to my old friends.... thats all and i dun wanna send 100 fricking PM so i am leaving this place! EVERYONE TREATS ME LIKE A N00BIE! NEED ME I AM IN THE CHATROOM AND YOU PERSON WHO REPLIED YOU CAN COME IN THE CHATROOM AND GET YOUR BUTT KICKED RIGHT OUT! I AM SO PISSED! :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Uh...? What rules are you breaking?[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Double posting, typing in all caps (not neccessarily a strict rule but people don't like it, especially authority types)... That's all I can see right now. It doesn't come off like he is flaming anyone..

Anyway, it is possible that they have created another screen name. So you might want to PM these people and ask if they have changed their screen names or what ever else might be going on. I know you're not a "n00b" You've been around a bit longer than I have. By a few days or weeks since I joined 2.28.01. But yes, just calm down a bit and use a more calm way of settling this problem.[/SIZE][/color]

[color=royalblue]Yeah, I really think that this could be dealt with via PM.

And Killermon, people wouldn't treat you like a newbie if you didn't act like one. :)

No matter how long you have been here, you are still required to not only follow forum rules, but to also post with a little courtesy. :)[/color]

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Forget me... I am goin to go back and stick with the Chatroom... In there I dont feel like n00bie... I am looked up to in there... Oh well...