Poetic Prophet Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 anybody here write hip hop lyrics or freestyle? im looking for some new competition, anybody here wanna battle? even if you dont wanna battle at least show me some of your songs/verses. One
Justin Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 I free-style sometimes. I might give you a sample later on when I have more time and my creative juices are flowing(lack of sleep...-__-). In the mean-time, I'm going to move this to Games&RPGs. It seems a little bit more suited for that forum. -Justin
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 I could flow i got a rapgroup that me and my cousins put togther we just trying to get in tha game ill battle u dawg:flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now