James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by dark lord [/i] [B]how do u get avatars???? i liked my old one [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Go to Profile, then Edit Options and then down the bottom you'll see an Avatars section. Simply click "choose avatar" and there you go :)[/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=indigo]Go to Profile, then Edit Options and then down the bottom you'll see an Avatars section. Simply click "choose avatar" and there you go :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] this is off topic but, I was reading you mini profile here, and I noticed you are from australia, that must be cool, you live all the way over there, that's way cool
James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] this is off topic but, I was reading you mini profile here, and I noticed you are from australia, that must be cool, you live all the way over there, that's way cool [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, I really enjoy living here. It's a very comfortable place to live...very clean and bright. It's also kinda cool because even though we have a lot of western influence, we're located right in Asia, so we get a lot of that influence too. It's kind of an interesting mix. :) [/color]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=indigo]Yeah, I really enjoy living here. It's a very comfortable place to live...very clean and bright. It's also kinda cool because even though we have a lot of western influence, we're located right in Asia, so we get a lot of that influence too. It's kind of an interesting mix. :) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] oh very cool, I love asians, they have some werid affect on me, I just like them, they are cool, and I'm hispanic, somethign must be wrong with me, is this what my friend told me what is called Jungel Fever:o :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now