Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][size=3]Okay, I spent all day yesterday on a mild sugar rush and playing FF VII. After a few hours in the battle arena, I came across a few items of question...if someone could tell me what they are used for, I'd be very happy. The items are...
--Autograph
--Combat Diary
--Gambler
--Tissue

Also, could someone tell me where the best place to level up in the game is? Thanx for any help!

--JCBaggee[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Okay, I spent all day yesterday on a mild sugar rush and playing FF VII. After a few hours in the battle arena, I came across a few items of question...if someone could tell me what they are used for, I'd be very happy. The items are...
--Autograph
--Combat Diary
--Gambler
--Tissue

Also, could someone tell me where the best place to level up in the game is? Thanx for any help!

--JCBaggee[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]I cannot answer what those items are used for maybe sephiroth would know???

but the best place to level up is the north crater.... I really wish my memory card didn't get deleted now.... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Thanx for the help Cloud!

As for the items, here's what the menu says about them...

--Autograph-[i]Dio's Autograph[/i]
--Combat Diary-[i]Diary of Dio's fiercest battles[/i]
--Gambler-[i]Section 2, the Gold Saucer years[/i]
--Tissue-[i]This one's a little complicated...[/i]

None of the items can be sold or used in battle! I've read before about items in VII that have no use whatsoever, are these those items? Thanx again!

--JCBaggee[/color][/size]
Posted
The only one I am positive of is the tissue. I know for a fact that it is just completely useless. But the other ones I don't know, if there wasn't something special about them said in the game then there is a good chance that they are useless as well.
Posted
the items are of no relevant use, originally square were going to do something with them like with the shinra soldiers toys, but were pulled out at the last minute, think of them like the masamune sword you get in the gold saucer where it is only a kind of key item, you can't do anything with them, they are merely collectables....
Posted
you can sell tissues for 25 gil actually, but the rest are completely useless. Best place to level up?...yeah the crater I guess, magic pots are the best (if you have the elixirs), but otherwise....the gelnika is also a nice place to level up, and outside Mideel as well. The enemies aren't terribly strong, but you can take them out w/ one Trine so the battles will go by quicker.
Guest Steiner
Posted
I think the best traning spot for AP is North crater and the best for xp is the funny little green place where u need to kill the weapon and make a crater to get too. I hope its understanable........?:demon:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
to level up I just got an autofire pad and left the game running for a few days near the midgar zolom's area. its a nice tactic if ur above say lvl 60.
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Looks like that last post I did was against board rules...I'd better be careful before the mods stop being so nice and ban me!

Anyway everyone, thanks for the help, I'll be sure to try this all out when I get home tonight. But does Sony even make an auto-fire pad? If not, what's a good brand that's been licensed?[/color][/size]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][color=red][size=3]Looks like that last post I did was against board rules...I'd better be careful before the mods stop being so nice and ban me!

Anyway everyone, thanks for the help, I'll be sure to try this all out when I get home tonight. But does Sony even make an auto-fire pad? If not, what's a good brand that's been licensed?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ive never seen a decent one to be honest, mines just a tacky 5 quid pad :( but it did the job.
Posted
I personally haven't found any use for the tissue, or the other stuff, it just sits there in my inventory. But it makes it look good though. But my Favorite place for level ups is in the crater, but don't go to deep into it or you can't get out! But thats the best place I think.:haha:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...