Madmax Posted April 1, 2002 Posted April 1, 2002 What levels on hero/dark to get the kart race in 2 player? I'm stuck
Fall Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 If you want help on Sonic 2, go to [url=www.cheatingdome.com]The Cheating Dome[/url] website, or [url=www.gamespot.com]Gamespot[/url]. :) Sorry man, at the moment I'm looking online so I can buy it, so that's all the help I can give ya. :)
shibatku Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 Well you have to get past both storys and if that doesn't work just get past the kart parts of each story. I think its the first one though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now