Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey has anyone checked out [URL=http://www.gamefaqs.com]GameFAQS[/URL] lately? It's an April Fool's Day joke. Heh-heh! Seems like someone went a little Xbox crazy...
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Ughhh. . That was a sick, sick joke by them. . Though, at the bottom of the main page, it clears it up a bit as to the 'reasons' for the change ^_^ I doubt I would ever let Bill Gates 'buy' me though =/ that would just be. . sick!

Anyways, that was a good find. I don't normally check gameFAQ on a normal basis, and only when someone needs me to find something out for them =P [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Too bad it's been changed back; it was actually pretty cool. I believed that everything non-Xbox was truly deleted until I saw both the bottom and side link. Heh.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah I was laughing when I saw it because I knew i was april fools day and was prepared for little joke all over the web. But when it happened it was the only one which fooled me for a second.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...