OtakuBoards

Cartoon Network will expand toonami again!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo

Guest Morph
[size=1]Bleh, Big O was a disgrace, they shouldn't call it anime, it barely constitutes an OKAY anime, its on the border, its got an incredibly stupid plot, and its just plain bad...

As for the DBZ and DB update, thats cool, except I have already seen all of DB, DBZ, and DBGT.[/size]

Even though I've seen all of the buu saga from dowloading the episodes off of the internet, I would still like to see the dubbed ones on cartoon network.

I've never seen any of DragonBall before they started showing it on CN, so i'm anticipating that.

I still miss the old toonami, when Moltar from space ghost was still the host, back when they would show Thundercats, Johny Quest, sailor moon, Voltron, all the good old shows.

:cool:

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! the end of dbz is FINALLY COMING! can't wait to see buu get his a** kicked by goku when he goes ssj3. ON TOWARDS GT!!!!! anyways, i wanna see gundam wing again. but i never heard of he-man. but from what other people say, i guess it will be good.O.o wow, three hours, that is a long time. it's about time they changed it again. the kids wb toonami suks. they never should have changed it anywayz.

Man! Hearing about the old times sure bring back memories huh Everyone? Thundercats, AAargh!Sailormoon(Ugh!), and all the others. Still it'll be cool to see some old faces now and again.I never really liked DBZ much, though, but now since they're finally going to destroy Buu. I'm going to watch it.Wahoo! The memories are coming back!:laugh: :cool:

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
This topic originally started out so that your reactions to this new lineup would be heard and voiced but for some reason it got off the topic and into stuff like DBZ, Sailormoon and some other old school stuff, so I am going to close it up since we're going off the topic!