OtakuBoards

I'll give a cookie to anyone that can figure this sucker out.

Charles

Well, not a cookie since this is kinda online, but a big thumbs up. Although it may not appear to make much sense, there is underlying meaning. Good luck!

My soul-broken into shards of irreplaceable glass, reflect little of what was once there. Cradled and cooing like an infant, I rest peacefully as the wind cradles me in its whisper and whisks me away. Fading into obscurity, becoming but a note in nature's grand song I find a place where the sky meets the horizon. Where do long forgotten footsteps fall? What happens to lovers quarrels and lost moments? Can they be found, or is it beneath the tides of time that they rest sound? Listen now, as the question arises, harmony follows as to answer and the soul succumbs.

Perched like a gargoyle, a patient watchdog, somber, stirring little and watching all, the beast's eyes reflect diamond dust as silent footsteps fall. One's heart jumps as the tranquil beast reaches back and finds something within and leaps itself, from the crescent moon, becoming a blur at my hushed call. Some are blind to what is already there. A little piece of Heaven meets the earth where shooting stars fall.

From deep inside, I pull answers from the pieces, drawing truth from underneath my inner creases. Lapsing into a darkness that transcends even the bleak plane known as death, angels explore a baron reality whose sublime atmosphere supersedes purgatory. Icy, bitter cold. The winds rage while resentful chills run down the back of my spine. There is the shivering bite of winter, yet without the familiar comfort of soft, pillowy snow.
The fangs are but dipped in ignorance's venom, serving to veil what is at hand. Hard, dead land surrounds. Barren trees, grass turned to hay, sharp, jutting rock edges protruding out of the earth, jagged rock cliffs, iced-over rivers in the base of the valleys? all of it is here.

Where is this? Could it be halfway up a mountainside, in the early months of the year? Life is so nonexistent, so absent in places like this. But this is what reality is.......or is it?
Digging deeper, one will find the hidden truth. Underneath frozen layers of crust does the answer hibernate. Lost in its own thought, incredulous of the world outside. Where does one place their most inner trust during the body's fleeting mortal life? Holding the hand of a latent God, they walk through mortal strife.

My name is now forgotten, as such titles have no matter. Death? is everywhere, hiding stealthily in life's shadows.

Those ?disciples? would call it punishment for mankind's faults? how does vengeance serve a lord who asks us to be gentle? How does unleashing such wrongs onto us serve a caring master? How does any element of this existence we are present in ? a world filled with death and murder, and governed by the unshakable mastery of us by the planet we live on ? how does any of this preclude his overseeing hand at work? The answer is? it doesn?t. What is there? if anything? Is it all just a fluke? Is there any point? Questions?

The mountain in this valley is but a massive rock protrusion from the level of the ground, formed incidentally through the shaping and reshaping of the earth by volatile natural disasters some four billion years before any God claims to have created everything. Its peak is barren of any shelter, rugged and war-torn from millions of years spent battling the unforgiving elements of Nature. There has been no mercy taken upon it by any overseeing power. What does this all lead to? You tell me?

While above is the ravaged peak, below is the decrepit valley, iced over from the stream running through it and barren of all life as well. Here, hierarchy doesn't matter; different demons with the same goals await you wherever you lay--demons created by man; by me.

Exploring the darkest corners of my soul, I find what mirrors, dithered photographs and fleeting glances cannot. Heaven is but a hell for those that should make is so, and hell is but a Heaven for those who make it be. Sifting dark soil in a crooked ravine, parting through the insects and creepers, rests a "me" who has been long forgotten. Stirring a mirage from a nightmare, we both wake, shivering and cold. Afterlife is but our own story, unique to whom it is told.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero_dude [/i]
[B]You complety lost me on this cwb. Man i'll really give a cookie to anyone who figures this out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, that's two cookies folks. I really wrote this one abstractly on purpose, so don't be surprised if this one it's raised up to three cookies. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero_dude [/i]
[B]CWB could you pm me if someone figures this out, cause checking over and over again gets annoying? [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure, it'd be no problem, though it appears that no one will figure it out. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Is it supposed to be a noun or a verb?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now, you've lost [I]me[/I]. What you talkin' 'bout sucka?

Maybe I should rephrase it and say that it'd be interesting to hear different interpretations....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Knowing you, it's about a cat.....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

You know, there is a litte truth in that...

[Quote][B]Perched like a gargoyle, a patient watchdog, somber, stirring little and watching all, the beast's eyes reflect diamond dust as silent footsteps fall. One's heart jumps as the tranquil beast reaches back and finds something within and leaps itself, from the crescent moon, becoming a blur at my hushed call.[/B][/Quote]

Don't worry, I'm not insane......everyone else is......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Don't worry, I'm not insane......everyone else is...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Well I truly have only one guess...a drop of rain...but I seem to find faults with that conclusion...if no one awnsers it correctly then please pm me the awnser...[/color]

[color=indigo]Ok, here's my guess.

It tells us that Heaven is only Heaven when we believe it to be. And the same with Hell or any other place. And god or gods are just a believe system. Life is just a road/path that will end sometime, so you should try to do something meaningful and realise the truth about all that's around us?!?!?!?!

I can't explain it, but I guess that passage sort of runs along the same lines as my ways of looking at the world. I understand it, but it's difficult to explain.

By the way, is it about a person who has lost faith in something in a place that's really cold thinking about life and it's meanings?[/color]

This is how i understand it.

I think it is about a man, who has perhaps lost his mind and is exploring the inner workings of the imagination.

"My soul-broken into shards of irreplaceable glass, reflect little of what was once there. Cradled and cooing like an infant, I rest peacefully as the wind cradles me in its whisper and whisks me away. " - This is the line that prompted that interpretation

"Exploring the darkest corners of my soul, I find what mirrors, dithered photographs and fleeting glances cannot" And again here.

I think it is about a man questioning his beliefs, and the peaks, mountains etc. are representative of his mind and imagination.

Or it could just be about a cat:D

So do it get a cookie???:wigout:

Asar and Pastbyer, you both did [I]very[/I] well. Congratulations. Basically, most people only believe in what they can see. The ironic thing is that they can't [I]see[/I] who they are. I mean, look in the mirror, but that image isn't really you--the true person is located within. Basically, people forget things like this and rely too much on what they see. In addition to what you both said, it focuses on looking beyond what is laid out in front of us.

My philosophy is that we all create our own Heavens and Hells--our own limitations and lifestyles.

[Quote][B]By the way, is it about a person who has lost faith in something in a place that's really cold thinking about life and it's meanings?[/Quote][/B]

Well, you can interpret it anyway you want to. That's the thing I love about reading other peoples' work. The reader can create their own story based on how they percieve things. Maybe the man didn't have faith to begin with and now he's on a journey to find it. Perhaps he did indeed lose it along the way, and now his soul is void of all happiness. You can draw the conclusion based on how you see fit, because you two have already uncovered the underlying meaning.

Sadly, it's not all about a cat though. That would have been too obvious, lol. If there's anything else you guys don't understand, just let me know and I'll clear it up.

Oh yeah, and um, here's your cookie. It mysteriously looks like a pokeball though...:ball:

I really appreciate anyone's time who read it--even if they didn't completely understand it. It makes me feel happy that you felt it was worth reading.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Asar and Pastbyer, you both did [I]very[/I] well. Congratulations. Basically, most people only believe in what they can see. The ironic thing is that they can't [I]see[/I] who they are. I mean, look in the mirror, but that image isn't really you--the true person is located within. Basically, people forget things like this and rely too much on what they see. In addition to what you both said, it focuses on looking beyond what is laid out in front of us.

My philosophy is that we all create our own Heavens and Hells--our own limitations and lifestyles.

[/B]

Well, you can interpret it anyway you want to. That's the thing I love about reading other peoples' work. The reader can create their own story based on how they percieve things. Maybe the man didn't have faith to begin with and now he's on a journey to find it. Perhaps he did indeed lose it along the way, and now his soul is void of all happiness. You can draw the conclusion based on how you see fit, because you two have already uncovered the underlying meaning.

Sadly, it's not all about a cat though. That would have been too obvious, lol. If there's anything else you guys don't understand, just let me know and I'll clear it up.

Oh yeah, and um, here's your cookie. It mysteriously looks like a pokeball though...:ball:

I really appreciate anyone's time who read it--even if they didn't completely understand it. It makes me feel happy that you felt it was worth reading. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Ohh, I ge it now, so it wasn't a riddle...ahh, well okay, I think I understand the point now...I thought that your awnser was tangible, not philisophical...oh well...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]mmmmmmm poke balls.....*drool*:ball: :tasty:

It was a very nce piece of writing CWB, do you have any more stuff lying around. I'd like to read it!

Just as long as it's not about cats....:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think I have anything lying around at the moment. However, you can be sure that I'll post something up the next time I'm in a creative mood. I just hope that I do get that cat idea next time. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B][color=indigo]:ball: Mmmmmmmm Cookie........

Please post up something else... please? (It's my b-day today!)[/color]:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh*:smirk: Well, no one can ever say that I don't love my people, lol. Okay, I'll make something up on the spot. Happy birthday! :toothy:

[I]Otherworldly joys, symphonies of jubilation, copulate and give birth to nature's gathering. Racing through brush, curling against willing pine, the wind purrs with satisfaction, creating acoustics, devoid of human reach. Thin branches, green in hue, reach out; newly blossomed buds blow in the wind, delivering thoughtful acclamation.

"To what do we owe this honor?" one may ask themself. The answer lies not in the tiptoes of nearby summer approaching, but in slapping waves of flapping fish, engaging in jovial bouts of tag. Holding Mother Nature's gentle hand, thin and delicate, let us take a walk, for there are no fences between these neighbors.

Few live; most exist, for little take notice of this special jamboree. Looking up at starlight nights, watching birds in carefree flight, feeling soil inderneath my feet, I dine on Mother Earth's endless treats. Man, pursuing strength of machine, little realizes that it is better to walk among mountains, than to move them. Reading between the lines, of an ancient oak tree, on finds that "There is more to life than having everything."

Small patches of grass carpet my sancturary of solitude. When the morning air is just right, dew drops bead off of berries, dark and ripe. There are no dark days in my hidden place, my humble abode. Behind clouds, awaits patiently a sunny face. When everything is working to a rhythm, it is not so hard to observe the maestro. The difference between a flower and a weed, is how we harvest inner growth, so fly away with me, unto nature's rebirth.[/I]

Whew, there you have it. I hope you liked my freestyle. :whoops:

Guest Morph
[font=arial][size=1] Woah, jeez, I would of never figured it out, you guys are really good, I would of been there, for the next month, sitting in his chair, trying to figure it out... But now I know, and it fits the pieces of the puzzle together!!![/size][/font]

[color=purple]O_o;;

Well I was off..

I saw it as someone writing after being heartbroken and left. Or possibly someone being heartbroken after seeing their true love with another woman.. I interpreted this "someone" as a man.. by the way..

You know CWB, you and Raiha should really look into being author's. As soon as your published I want to know![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]O_o;;

Well I was off..

I saw it as someone writing after being heartbroken and left. Or possibly someone being heartbroken after seeing their true love with another woman.. I interpreted this "someone" as a man.. by the way..

You know CWB, you and Raiha should really look into being author's. As soon as your published I want to know![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey no sweat. People can see it how they want to. However, it comes across best to you, is always right. ;)

Thanks to you and Pastbyer for the compliments on my writing, by the way. You know, I am considering taking a class in Journalism for the fall semester. So, you never know. But if I do have any of my work published, I will be sure to let you know!

Anyway, for now, I'll put up a little something that I wrote today. There's not much in terms of interpretation, but it's pretty cool nonetheless. If anyone actually reads this, lemme know what you think. :toothy:

[B][color=red][size=7]V[/size][/color]ampires, vampires, nocturnal phantoms taking flight,
Romantic shadows casted hauntingly upon a sleepless night,
Satin ripples like storm drain puddles and flows through twisting air
Pale rays of moonlight, highlight silver strands of hair
Transluscent skin, soft to the touch, yet sculpted in stone,
Copulate with darkness, birthing new sins to atone,
Misty winds beat down and twirl with reckless abandonment,
Hushed whispers, pleading for repent, mark breath well spent.

Vampires, Vampires, gleeful children of spite
A star struck aristocracy partaking in devilish delight,
Slow dance on roof tops and window panes,
Until the last bit of night has been slain.
Do you not hear their satanic cry?
Then, let us go to the creatures' ball, just you and I.
Stoic silhouettes, powerful creatures,
manifestations, with human features.

Vampires, Vampires, [color=red]blood red[/color] lips give the gentlest kiss,
taking life with obscure bliss,
two shadows melt into one,
holding each other tight until the unholy deed is done,
existing only to strip lives away,
Satan's orphens fade unto the night, making room for a new day,
Like a stained piece of rigid cloth, dead moth wings, or a paper kite
their design of darkness flutters away at the first crack of daylight,
Vampires, Vampires, I bid you adieu,
Now, I must ponder, "Am I any more human than you?"[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]Dagnabbit!!

You, Ravenstoture, Raiha, and Ken are making me salivate everytime I read this stuff! It's amazing.. my work is crap compared..

>_<;;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I would hardly call your "Close to God" crap. You shouldn't say that about your writing. :toothy:

[I] Reaches deep into the bag of magic wonders.....[/I]

Well, what do we have here. Why, it's, no, it can't be......yes it is! Here ya go, have a pokeball. :ball:

:whoops: