Guest Steiner Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 If any one knows when FF10 is due realese in australia can u please post the date here Thnx...
Break Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [SIZE=1]The same time it will be released in the UK I think June.[/SIZE]
James Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Steiner [/i] [B]If any one knows when FF10 is due realese in australia can u please post the date here Thnx... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]I believe that it is due to release in early May (possible on the 17th, the same date as the GameCube launch). Australia will receive "FFX International" which has extra features.[/color]
Guest Shift Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue]I believe that it is due to release in early May (possible on the 17th, the same date as the GameCube launch). Australia will receive "FFX International" which has extra features.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Damn Austraila gets all the brakes i mean we don't get a special fancy pantsInternational version!! I mean we get the old non-special version...:( :( :bawl: :(:([/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Charles Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Damn Austraila gets all the brakes i mean we don't get a special fancy pantsInternational version!! I mean we get the old non-special version...:( :( :bawl: :(:([/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Don't worry about it. We got our version first, and I already know what happens in the extended ending to boot. The only things that I really can't experience are the new monsters and the enhanced sphere grid. But, if I've never experienced them, I can't miss them! We win again! :toothy:
Cloud_Strife Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 Yeah the international version is supposed to have a continueation of the story, which is weird cause it's never been done with an FF game before. I don't many specific details but in the after life Tidus is imprisoned or something. Word gets out to the rest of the crew when Rikku arrives with a sphere of him in a cell. Then they all set out to find him. And this all pisses me off because as usual America has 2 chances of getting the international version, slim and NONE
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now