OtakuBoards

Mon Colle Knights

Turkey

Does anyone see this?

This is a series that has been shown on Fox Kids Saturday Mornings for quite a while. The only word to describe it is weird. While I didn't like it at first, it's turned into one of my favorite animés, and a place to get quite a few laughs.

Tenaka rules!

Guest Imsirion
I love MonColle Knights, its sooo funny. I read an article about it in Animerica and it was great. I think its cool with each character having a classic anime personality, times 10. Like how Gluko is dumb as a doornob and Batch is evil and one tough girl. Prince Eccentro being some wimpy, prissy, rich, momma'boy, ahhh and the list goes on!

[size=1]Mon Colle Knights is a pretty silly show. It isn't incredibly deep or thought provoking like many other anime, but since I am usually half asleep when it comes on I don't mind.

The professor is pretty funny, everything he does is really exaggerated and melodramatic.. it cracks me up.[/size]

[SIZE=1][B]The only time I saw it, it wasn't my type of anime. I didn't watch much of it though.

It was a little funny, but I can't say it Was Hillarious. I watched it and I guess Gluko is my favorite.[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]I think this is similar to another anime. "Flint the time detective" [/B][/QUOTE]

AH. flint, a guy that use a [SIZE=4]ROCK[/SIZE] for a weapon.but mon colle isn't the same. they go to mon world and flint just go back into time collecting monsters. but mon colle collects items monster items

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArchAngelmon805 [/i]
[B]Yu-gi-oh is good, but mon colle knights i couldn't get in to. Just seems like the animators got high and made a stupid show, course i could say the same for alienators. ahh, no point. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree.