Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone see this?

This is a series that has been shown on Fox Kids Saturday Mornings for quite a while. The only word to describe it is weird. While I didn't like it at first, it's turned into one of my favorite animés, and a place to get quite a few laughs.

Tenaka rules!
Posted
I'm not insane. Tenaka is.

How can you hate a mohawk-haired, bank owner suit-wearing, huge ear-having guy? Especcially(sp?) one that does the things Tenaka does?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I love MonColle Knights, its sooo funny. I read an article about it in Animerica and it was great. I think its cool with each character having a classic anime personality, times 10. Like how Gluko is dumb as a doornob and Batch is evil and one tough girl. Prince Eccentro being some wimpy, prissy, rich, momma'boy, ahhh and the list goes on!
Posted
[size=1]Mon Colle Knights is a pretty silly show. It isn't incredibly deep or thought provoking like many other anime, but since I am usually half asleep when it comes on I don't mind.

The professor is pretty funny, everything he does is really exaggerated and melodramatic.. it cracks me up.[/size]
Posted
Gluko is HILLARIOUS!!!!!! like in the snake episode that was funny. gluko doing a tea party and the moncolle knights thought that the dodo bird can fly but instead the bird starting acting crazy.
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]The only time I saw it, it wasn't my type of anime. I didn't watch much of it though.

It was a little funny, but I can't say it Was Hillarious. I watched it and I guess Gluko is my favorite.[/SIZE][/B]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mina Karusala [/i]
[B]I think this is similar to another anime. "Flint the time detective" [/B][/QUOTE]


AH. flint, a guy that use a [SIZE=4]ROCK[/SIZE] for a weapon.but mon colle isn't the same. they go to mon world and flint just go back into time collecting monsters. but mon colle collects items monster items
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ArchAngelmon805 [/i]
[B]Yu-gi-oh is good, but mon colle knights i couldn't get in to. Just seems like the animators got high and made a stupid show, course i could say the same for alienators. ahh, no point. [/B][/QUOTE]




I agree.
Posted
and i rather whatch mon colle nkights than alienators...... theyre both stupid and at least one is japanese anime..... and so what if the guys were high its their beezwax anyway.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...