panther3751 Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 HELLO! This is Akira Tsukiyomi. :: who?? people say :: well, it seems evident that many of you have NOT come to Otaku Poetry.com, so I'll tell you. I currently run OtakuPoetry.com for Adam-san, and I am pleased that many have returned to make that site great once again. . .. but it could still be better. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR POETRY! There is already a good deal of poetry in there, so VOTE for, what you think, should be the poetry of the month! A great deal of poets have already entered, so VOTE for whom you think should become the POET of the month! I don't think that I'm asking too much, since most of you are dedicated otaku already. I've read a great many poems here, and they all deserve to be on the Otaku Poetry website. So please, please submit. Akira Tsukiyomi
Raiha Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Sure, feel free to use my poetry.....I don't mind, and a little publicity would be nice.[/COLOR] :naughty:
Spikey Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [B][COLOR=royalblue]You can use tons of my poetry. Just go to todays poems and use them. Here I even made a new one: I love my Family, They are dear, They are mine, We all are free. They know I care, They love me, I love them, We are a happy family. Today, tomorow, I love them, Forever. We are free, Free as a bird, We can Fly, Fly as we please. That is my latest one. You can use any I don't care. I would defently use Raihia's but if you want to use mine feel free to. Man I want to work for Otakupoetry.com. Well I'll find out if I do.[/COLOR] [/B]
Kittie Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [color=seagreen] i suppose i could post my poems there...i did before though and hardly anyone read them...methinks! they don't get read here! :laugh: so...i have naught to lose! [/color] :wave:
panther3751 Posted April 9, 2002 Author Posted April 9, 2002 thanks everybody! i'll look around at the user's posts mentioned above ^_^ and :excited: smile everyone!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now