OtakuBoards

By god!! A Teknoman (Tekkaman Blade) Section!

ZeroBlade

I must've died and landed in heaven. I can't believe a Teknoman section was created on theotaku.com. Could it finally mean that the resurrection of one of the greatest animes that I have ever seen is at hand? I totally recomend anyone who hasn't seen or heard of this show to watch this now. It doesn't matter if it the English or Japanese verison, they're both good. The chosen ones who do remember this show get back to me. As for a little history: this show was aired on UPN about 6 or 7 years ago on Sunday's at 10:30 am. (Not surprizing either since most people usually sleep in or go to church or something) The network show about 22 out of thirty something shows (Can't remember) in which they never finished and showed every show at least twice. Personally I've never seen such powerful show since I saw any show of Macross. The characters are top noth, the bad guys give a whole new meaning of evil, story is great, and the action is incredible. Just be warned don't confuse this show with the original 1970's Teknoman: Teknoman: the space knight. I don't have any info on this but I have seen some pics and it looks bad. Anybody with any info on this let me know.

[color=royalblue]Ahh, finally. Someone who appreciates my hard work. ;)

Heh, just kidding.

But you're right...Teknoman is one of the truly classic anime series. I encourage everyone to read about it and if possible, to go out and watch it. :)[/color]

In NYC, it was on UPN 9. The show didn't even last a year and they canceled it. I don't know if they still show it. They only other place I do know where is in the Dominican Republic, IN SPANISH. I even think its uncensored, these guys showed the Japanese version of DBZ in spanish. The only ways I know you can watch these are by: If you have a fast computer with a with fast connection (and a big hard drive) you can download them from Kazaa if you search for it. The other way would be buying the shows online.