OtakuBoards

transformers

drysy

just wondering if anyone had any cool transformers toys when they were young. My favourite toy was metroplex whitch i got for ten dollars of one of my brothers mates as he didnt know what it was. luckily i did

I'm also a die hard fan of TF. I've seen all the American episodes, as well as a few from HeadMasters and the like from Japan. I had TONS of toys... I sold them all... They all fit in one big-azz box so yeah....

My favorites Autobot, even though he was also a decepticon at one time, is... I wanna say his name was Airraid but I know thats not right... He was white and red. A plane tranformer, not part of the Airialbots. He first appeared in one episode when the Autobots and Decepticons were fighting in like Antarctica. Anyway, Megatron made him a decepticon and then later he bame an autobot. He was frozen in Ice (I cried when that happened BTW), and then unthawed later by the Autobots, and then he died after that! I was so upset... ::cries::

My favorite Decpticon... ofcourse, the one, the only, GALVITRON! I luf him so much.. he's like... yeah! He's just so awesome.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]My favorite Decpticon... ofcourse, the one, the only, GALVITRON! I luf him so much.. he's like... yeah! He's just so awesome. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: I'd have to agree with you that he's one of the best! He is just soooo soooooo soooooo kool!

hey,

i watched the original show when i was young
had all the toys and my favourite one was
probably optimus prime (the lorry) but i liked others
such as the dinosaurs

i've watched the two animal spinoffs
(beast wars and Beast machines)

also i found a site thats redoing the
original transformers in comic form

my favorite autobot is optimus and magnus. i like them MORE if they fuse together into omega prime. galvatron( thats how to spell his name) is my favorite but he sucks compared to omega with sword. but galvatron and optimus would be an intense battle. but its already show that battle. galvatron got his power boost up by draining all of the autobot's energy exept omega. and omega got his boost up by faith of all autobots and another one from maximus to form the sword. the sword gave him extra boost up. so its like omega is more superior then galvatron because galvatron sucked up 17 autobots and omega got only 3 so omega is more superior and galvatron is the loser.