OtakuBoards

love the new look

shen long

hey guys, you probably don't remember me, i didn't really have much friends here but i decided to come say hi and it was down (i was told because of hackers) and now it's all cool, like the new look and have fun you guys^_^i won't be posting too much (sarcasticly:oh, darn) but it's not like it matters too much to you guys

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shen long [/i]
[B]hey guys, you probably don't remember me, i didn't really have much friends here but i decided to come say hi and it was down (i was told because of hackers) and now it's all cool, like the new look and have fun you guys^_^i won't be posting too much (sarcasticly:oh, darn) but it's not like it matters too much to you guys [/B][/QUOTE]
sup yo, welcome back, well sorta, I know you are too busy at the other messagebaord you are always at, but welcome back anyways

Guest firemac
[B]yes, i am very busy there, too many damn people lol [/B][/QUOTE]
well this place will be crawling with people in no less than a week I say

Guest firemac
hmm well, that's not the spirit, whenever I get a popular board, are you going to stop posting there also all because there's too many people there, tisk tisk, I expected better of you shen long :D

Guest firemac
[B]no no, you think i'd bauil on a friend lol, im the top poster there, why would i bail? lol, no, i stay at boards when im here from the beggining, i think i might even stay here but noone really likes me so... [/B][/QUOTE]
ok you got to cut that out, people don't hate ya, they like ya I bet they barely remember you from the days you used to post at otaku, I bet ya, 0 dollars, hehe:D :cool:

Guest firemac
[B]lol, well, i think i made people mad last time i was here some how, but oh well... [/B][/QUOTE]forget that stuff man, just have your fun and post and talk, have fun, communicate with people, have fun, send pms, meet more people, have fun, check out the features, did I mention have fun?:D :rolleyes:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]I think firemac has a bit too much fun on these boards.....[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]
well can't a guy have his fun at some coolio boards, ok you must forgive me for this, but I'm having so much fun I have to say this: HAIL THE OTAKU, HAIL ADAM, HAIL JAMES, AND HAIL SAFER SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!! firemac owns you, uh, forget that ownz you comment:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
well can't a guy have his fun at some coolio boards, ok you must forgive me for this, but I'm having so much fun I have to say this: HAIL THE OTAKU, HAIL ADAM, HAIL JAMES, AND HAIL SAFER SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!! firemac owns you, uh, forget that ownz you comment:p [/B][/QUOTE]

[B]Wayyy too much fun[/B]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by thimok [/i]
[B]firemac you are one silly goose! now wipe that shiteating grin off your face....and if you're eating shit and grinning it must not be your day huh? [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, uh, do you havea problem with me? can't I just have some fun *cough* *cough* firemac owns you *cough* *cough* , just having some fun, that's all, isn't that what baords are for, having fun!

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]'zactly! [/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]And i remember you shen long...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, that's basically only one so far who knows shen from the old days, I been known him , but not from the old times at otaku