Evil-Sheep Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 Who is your favotei FF hero? and I mean by personality, can be the inner, silent squall or the violent careless cloud.
RicoTranzrig Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Terra Branford! (And this should go in Final Fantasy...*click*)
Charles Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 I would have to say either Tidus or Zidane. It was actually a pleasure spending a bunch of hours guiding their adventures....unlike that melodramatic Squall.
Flash Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 Squall had a personality change? :therock: I'll say Cloud. Everyone loves Cloud.
DeathKnight Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [color=crimson]Auron... Mysterious, Strong... Cool ;P[/color]
Guest Steiner Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 is Zidane Hes kicks *** plus hes got a tail hehe..:D
Break Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [SIZE=1]The rules state that there are to be no more "who/what's you're favorite..." threads. Topic closed. (I love saying that ^^;;)[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts