OtakuBoards

Legend of the Overfiend / Return of the Overfiend

velvet paws

I just wondered if any of the older guys and gals here have seen any of the above.

I have several tapes my mum made of them saying stuff like 'return of the overfiend part 4' but it's really confusing me because I don't know how many parts there should be. I've never managed to watch the whole thing from start to finish to see if I'm missing parts because it would take the best part of a day and also my friend Alan is always borrowing manga and lately has borrowed some more tapes and I know at least 1 was part of the return. These are taped off of the sci-fi channel if that helps anyone.

Also, what do you think of them? I some times get a little tired of the henti but other days I just take it as part of the film.

there are....

urotsukidoji-legend of the overfiend, this is the first one, it is about 90 minutes long, not bad

urotsukidoji 2-the demon womb, again, 90 minutes long, the first one had a better plot and better fight scenes, still had the hentai references

urotsukidoji 3-there are about 4-6 parts in this, they're pretty rubbish if you ask me

and of course there is adventure duo, a sort of spin off of the series made by the same team....

hope this helped....

Guest Shift
[COLOR=royalblue]I have only seen one part...you can tape hentai off of the sci-fi channel? Hmmm what time is this on?[/COLOR]

Guest QuickSilver
i have seen of all of the series expect for the secret gardedn and the long road to divinity because those two episodes it is hard to find them in the country because of their content

Guest QuickSilver
i agree it is long film, he said older members because it has a lot of hentai so some younger people may not be able to see it unlike like me i am 14 and i have the series on tape it is good film and i dont really care about the hentai.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I have only seen one part...you can tape hentai off of the sci-fi channel? Hmmm what time is this on?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

sci fi channel shows anime on saturdays at midnight until about 4am....

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
:eek: Oh man you guys are talking about hentai, well Since my anime knowledge strictly comes from non hentai related material I have not seen that movie but have heard about it! As for the Scifi Channel awhile back they use to show anime at 3 or 4am in the morning Saturdays, however currently they do not air anime anymore!:(