Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wakka and Lulu...hehehe...I wonder...


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Do you think Wakka and Lulu would make a good couple? I think so. She used to like Wakka's brother, (I know this is a spoiler, but how else can I explain it?) but he's gone, and you'd think that she'd proably like Wakka. I dunno, but I sometimes think that Lulu and Auron belong together, you know, the quiet people, they're a lot alike. Kimahri can go find some Ronso girlfriend of his own, but he's out of the question for the rest of the gang!
Guest Shift
Posted
I think that they would make a good couple....plus Wakka's hair would act like a shade to block the sunlight off of her as they walk!!LOL!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I wish you'd stop posting spoilers, I know you keep saying you warn us, but it's not much help, you warn us after you say them.

And I'm fed up of all these "Who loves who" and "Who's good match..." threads, so stop making them, just post them in the one you made about Tidus and Yuna [i]please[/i].

Topic closed (angrily).[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...