OtakuBoards

in OOT.....

zelda's hero

Guest Shift
It depends which door you wan't to open there is a different key for everyone of them if I remember right...

I'm not 100% sure on this but, If you are an adult you need to find a switch that won't go down when you step on it, its because it is rusted. You need to hit the switch with the mega ton hammer, found in the fire temple. This should open the big metal doors.

Again, i'm not completly sure about this, but try it anyway. If this is not correct information, then i'm sorry, I havn't played OoT in a while.
:cool:

[color=indigo]I'm not exactly sure what you mean... I take it you mean the Fire Temple, when you say "in Death Mountain," right? If the door has chains and a lock on it, then you need a Small Key to open the door (Or the Boss Key, if the lock is bigger than usual). Otherwise, bignate dawg is right. There are some that you need the Megaton Hammer to open. If you come across a switch that won't go down when you step on it, hit it with the Hammer. If you don't have the Hammer, I can help you with that.[/color]