Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Shift
Posted
It depends which door you wan't to open there is a different key for everyone of them if I remember right...
Posted
I'm not 100% sure on this but, If you are an adult you need to find a switch that won't go down when you step on it, its because it is rusted. You need to hit the switch with the mega ton hammer, found in the fire temple. This should open the big metal doors.

Again, i'm not completly sure about this, but try it anyway. If this is not correct information, then i'm sorry, I havn't played OoT in a while.
:cool:
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm not exactly sure what you mean... I take it you mean the Fire Temple, when you say "in Death Mountain," right? If the door has chains and a lock on it, then you need a Small Key to open the door (Or the Boss Key, if the lock is bigger than usual). Otherwise, bignate dawg is right. There are some that you need the Megaton Hammer to open. If you come across a switch that won't go down when you step on it, hit it with the Hammer. If you don't have the Hammer, I can help you with that.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...