Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Darkmatter


Recommended Posts

Guest Shift
Posted
Where do you get Darkmatter in FFX??? I can't find it anywhere!!
Posted
The only place I got dark matters in was blitzball, tourneys or leagues, but there might be an enemy u can steal one from, but it's probably a really hard monster arena guy =\, perhaps you can bribe...sorry the only place I know of is blitzball.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mystfalcon25 [/i]
[B]eh, if i may ask, what IS darkmatter? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Why the hell post if you have nothing useful to say? You should only post on help topics if you are going to help them, not just say "I haven't got that far." or ask "What is blah blah?"

That's my moan for the day :).[/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]I found that the best place to collect Dark Matter in FFX was at the Battle Arena in Calm Lands. Every creature will drop Dark Matter as a rare drop. To increase the odds of getting them to drop Dark Matter, increase your [ luck ] statistic.[/size][/color] ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...