OtakuBoards

Ai No Uta (Love Song)

Desbreko

[color=indigo]Anyone that gets Nintendo Power might already know about this. Anyway, go here:

[url]http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ngc/gpij/lovesong/index.html[/url]

Wait for it to load, and then click on the yellow button. Then listen to the song. It's really weird... It's the song that played on the TV commercial for Pikmin, in Japan. Here are the words in english:[/color]

[color=seagreen][b]Ai No Uta (Love Song)[/b]

We are Pikmin. We follow only you.
Everyday, we lift, we fight, we multiply.
And, then we are eaten.
Our planet is populated by many mean creatures.
Everyday, we lift, we fight, we multiply.
And, then we are eaten.

You pull us out of the ground.
We fight and we are eaten.
We never ask for your gratitude.
We fight and we are eaten.
We are Pikmin. We follow only you.[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[COLOR=teal]Unforuanetly, my computer currently runs without speakers, so I can only imagine what it must sound like. My guess is that about twenty little voices are singing that song in Japanese, heh. I never actually gave much thought to Pikmin, which I am beginning to regret. I found the plot and characters to linger toward a lower audience, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the gameplay itself is actually for all ages, and for what it's worth, I would like to preview the game. What do others think of it though?[/COLOR]

:blah:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Nah, it's only one person. It's strangely addicting, though... *listens to it again* Mmmmmm... :hippy:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]The song is very happy and sad at the same time, the reason why I think it can be sad because it reminds me of all the poor Pikmins who lost their lifes throughout the adventure.It may only be a videogame, but when I see Pikimins die I get depress their like a family member to me.

Anyways I agree with you the song is very addicting to play it over and over again (I even add the site to my favorites), just like the game.:)[/size]