Guest Steiner Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 For you who havnt imported FF10 yet i have found out that final fantasy 10 will be released on the 29th of may. Dam still got ages to wait....! Got to do somethin to past the time :alcohol:
Sephiroth Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 doubt it, I believe it will be moved to june, like the UK release....
liamc2 Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 FF10 looks amazing, from the preview movie I got, it looks like it will be the first FF game that I'll buy/rent etc:)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now