Spikey Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue] Earth Earth, It's such fun, You can be, As high as your highest dreams. Earth if you beleive, You can see, Everything, You can fly. Play Hard Hard, You play hard, Don't hesitate, Just play. Be all you can be, Watch the midnight sun, You can do it, You can have fun. Those are just two I'll post more after some people make their comments.[/size][/font][/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I'd say positive and encouraging...keep up the good work, man ;)
Spikey Posted April 7, 2002 Author Posted April 7, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Thanks, heres some more: Raging I rage back, I rage back to the darkness, But head blows, it leans into the wind, What had happened? I had fell, I had died, but how? What was thy desire? I'm.....Dead How about that one?[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now