Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone have this game? Its gotten alot of bad reviews but I love it. I play it all the time. The graphics are awesome. It goes hand in hand with 08th team and its right after operatrion odessa. Its so cool to see the 3d White Trojan too. ITs basicly like 08th team. Your in your small platoon and all. I love having beam saber battles in the middle of the bueatifully rendered citys. It has all the mobile suits and vehicles and transport perfectly render in nice 3d. It has accurate weopons and is great. The only thing i see that needs improving is length, mission variety, and space battles. Gundam is not gundam without space battles.

All the gundam games have gotten bad reviews. Only people who love gundam like them, Journy to Jaburo got like a 30%. Does anyone know if its good.
Posted
I played the game and it's great! you get to pilot all these mobile suits including the O8th team's and The White dingo's final best GM. The Sniper Custom 2. The graphics are good and it has anime cut scences! the anime has been redrawn for the game! It's turned into 08 th team graphics! Hi quality! You can play for the Zeon too!:D
Posted
[COLOR=teal]Yeah,0079 was awsome.I beat that game 37 times.Hell,I beat the game in less then a hour.What system is jorney to jaburo for?I want to play it,it sounds sweet![/COLOR]
Posted
I lost count how many times I have beat it on the hardest diffuculty. Its just fun to play. I like fighting three zakus with my beam saber all by myself. It gives me a rush. I have had some good battles too. I had one on the roof tops of buildings. That was sweet , we where jumping from roof to roof in the city fighting. He tried to get away so I pulled my bazooka and blew him off the building. It was total sweetness. Only if they would make a GW game like that or let you be the zeon mobile suits. Especially Norris's custom gouf.
Posted
u only get to pilot those 4 extra suits if u beat the game. which im having a lot of trouble with. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT LEVEL 3. im soo stuck. either i get killed by char or white base gets destroyed by the planes. help!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]u only get to pilot those 4 extra suits if u beat the game. which im having a lot of trouble with. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO BEAT LEVEL 3. im soo stuck. either i get killed by char or white base gets destroyed by the planes. help! [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I know which level you are talking about, the one with the GOW, right? if so then its pretty easy if you use the buster rifle and take out enemies from a distance, 2 or 3 shots kills them, but is takes a long time reloading when you run out of ammo....

this game is cool, I love the last level when you have a showdown with the other commander, his suit kicks a$$, I love the double saber that he uses....
Posted
AHHH!!!! This sucks. I have to wait till my birthday to get my Playstation 2. Im getting that with Journy to Jaburo. Well until then Ill play Side Story some more.
Posted
Yo No-Name to beat that level, Just kill Char! Get close to Char and use the weapon, let him take out his Heat Hawk and use the special attack once at close range, after that just go to the front of Whit base and Shibam! Mission Over!
Posted
crap. i didnt get a chance to see that post, i wasnt able to get at my comp for 3 days. anywho, the side story game is for dreamcast right? if it is, then i cant get it. o well. ill get Gundam: J to J once the price goes down or I find one used at electronics boutique. Im saving up for MX2002 and ICO right now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...