R-Babe Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I have been thinking about for the past few weeks and I was wondering........... is it worth it to love...........does love kill......... Have I ever truly experienced love........... Will I ever find the right one. Well i am pretty much felling alone here I would like to know what you think.
Spikey Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkblue]I beleive that love hurts sometimes. But at sometimes it can be heart warming. I think if you really like the guy you have found the person you should be with. But love can really hurt sometimes.[/size][/font][/color]
Guest Matt Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [color=red][b]Love can hurt at times, but it can also be the best feeling. I, personally, love being in love. It is the best feeling. I have been hurt by love before, but the joyous(sp?) feeling of being in love outweighs the hurt of love could cause.[/b][/color]
Queen Asuka Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Hmmm...love...well, we've had so many threads about this...and Piromunkie seems to have the best analysis of the different types of love. I know that I want to say that I'm experiencing love...but what if other people don't agree that it's true love? But I'm thinking, yeah this must be....I shouldn't worry about how other people think of me anyway...to each his own...that's my favorite saying... But YES, love does hurt, but it's the goods things to makes it so great. If you worry about how it can hurt you, then you can never really experience what's in store for you. That's my point of view...[/color][/size]
Guest ganon997 Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I think love is the best feeling you will ever have. I have not felt it yet for other people other than fammily yet, but I hope to some day!
Sida255 Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 i did. but den i didnt tought of it anymore since we basiclly dont really like eachother now
asar Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]....But YES, love does hurt..... [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] "Everybody hurts...everybody cries...everybody hurts...sometimes" Sorry. One of those times when you read something and it prompts lyrics to pop into your head. Personally i think love is an example of what makes us human. It's one of those things that can't be defined and cant' be explained, and hopefully never will. I think that would destroy it's...beauty. To know that the only reason A is attracted to B is because of X and Y hormones, or whatever scientific explanation could be generated. I feel you just have to let it go as "one of those things..."
Nozomi Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 Beeing in love is something great, i know it because i love someone. And it's really great, but love can hurt sometimes when it isn't going well between you too, but that doesn't happen much. My love hurted ones too, when i saw him, but just couldn't speek to him because he was to bussy. And others palmed him in right before my eyes. But then i mailed and everything was alright. But i'm not feeling me alone anymore now i'm in love. So, love is just something great that happens. ^-^
velvet paws Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 If you allow yourself to feel love for anything than all you're doing is sealing a deal to feel pain later on. Love is a good thing, without it we couldn't function properly...but there's always the flip side...you can't keep anything exactly how you found it, be it love with a person, animal or object. Times will change, that thing will change..maybe even leave you for good, you will obviously change slightly from experiances you go through...and in the end you'll hurt because things are too different.....
Amphion Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Its better then anything in the world. The earth cannot offer anything better. Do not be afraid of getting hurt. Thats just part of life. I think everyone experiences loosing somone.
Kittie Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [color=royalblue] [QUOTE]love is too volitile and just a tad to delicate i think for most humans[/QUOTE] -wingless angel Love is the best of things but it can actually be the worst of things! it all depends on how much your heart can take... then again...i can't say for sure that i've actually [b] been [/b] in Love...i think...therefore i am! :D [/color] :wave:
Evil-Sheep Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue] [B]I think love is the best thing you'll ever expirience, and I tasted both sweet and sour sides of it. When the sour part appears, it's best to think about the next sweet side you will encounter In your life, and finally, it will usually end on the sweeter side.. evne though the process will be painful, very!![/B][/COLOR]
mornigndew Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue] [B]I think love is the best thing you'll ever expirience, and I tasted both sweet and sour sides of it. When the sour part appears, it's best to think about the next sweet side you will encounter In your life, and finally, it will always end on the sweeter side.. always![/B][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] Always end on the sweeter side, I don't think so. [/color][/size]
Hinata Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by R-Babe [/i] [B]I have been thinking about for the past few weeks and I was wondering........... is it worth it to love...........does love kill......... Have I ever truly experienced love........... Will I ever find the right one. Well i am pretty much felling alone here I would like to know what you think. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]I feel that love is worth it. It all depends on how you feel about love. Do you want to love some one and have someone love you. Also love doesn't kill....a person in love may kill but that actually starts to lean over into jealosy which doesn't really constitute for love so we'll just leave that alone b/c I'm beginning to confuse myself... Hope I didn'd confuse you as well...and when you do experience love...You Will Know!!![/COLOR]
Vegitto4 Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 Love is the best, and worst thing that can ever happen to you. The person you love makes you soar when your around them. But when your not, you just want to die. ~ahem~ ** point to location. under name** :( :bawl:
k9* Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 hmmm.......there are so many different types of love......what it should be is the best thing you'll find in life......too often it's not. the end of love, or even the illusion of love can be pure hell
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now