OtakuBoards

Hildengarn! AHHHHH!

Chaos

I've seen some clips of the 13th movie... Actually, it's a Music Video I found with Alice in Chains's "Get Born Again", but anyway...

My question is, how does the Hildengarn come to be? Did Minioshi(sp?) have anything to do with it when he went to that vally-type thing? Please note, I've only seen the Music Video, not the movie....o.o

[color=red][b]The Hildegarn is trapped inside of Tapion and his young brother(forget his name). Half in Tapion and the other half in his brother. Tapion was sealed inside a box and so was his brother. Tapion's younger brother was killed by the top half of the hildegarn. Tapion was released from the box and tried to keep the other half inside him. But failed. The two sides joined and no one could defeat them. But if Goku Can't Do It, Who Can? ( :D )[/b][/color]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]Well well, just a little FYI. I've seen it spelled [i]Hiredugarn[/i] much more often than I have seen it spelled [i]Hildengarn[/i]. Both are probably correct to an extent, but who knows except those who do...

Anyway, Hiredugarn originally came about created by Black Magicians. Tapion and his little brother Minosha fight the beast. Hiredugarn's weakness is in Tapion's ocarina. It's sound temporarily stuns the monster, Tapion took the time that he had to cut Hiredugarn in half. After he did that, Tapion sealed himself and half of Hiredugarn inside an oracle, which was also a music box. Minosha sealed him and the other half in a separate oracle. Minosha was eventually freed from his oracle along with his half of the monster. He tried to fight it off but he was killed.

Now forward in time... One of the Black Magicians, Hoi, came to Earth to find the other half of his creation. Upon finding the oracle he bumps into Gohan. Hoi tells Gohan that there is a great hero sealed within the music box leaving out the part that there is also the other half of Hiredugarn. He says that the power of Shenron (the Dragon inside the Earth's DragonBalls) to open the box. They take Hoi and the oracle to Capsule Corps. where they proceed to gather the DragonBalls and use the dragon to wish that the box be opened. So the box opens releasing both Tapion and Hiredugarn. Tapion is the only one that is seen I do believe. Tapion informs the Z Warriors that upon releasing him, they have also released the monster. Elsewhere, the two halves of Hiredugarn reunite and form a cocoon. The warriors do there best to destroy the cocoon, but are unable to do such. Hiredugarn emerges from the cocoon as a more powerful monster and ends up killing Hoi. Hiredugarn fought the warriors and all seemed lost until Gokou transformed into Super Saiyajin 3.

Happy? :)[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][size=1][color=firebrick]Happy? :)[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Very... And yes, I remember Minosha getting stepped on by the First form of the Hildengarn before it blew away in the wind. O_o;;

Yeap, and Kakarot finishes of the thing with the Dragonfist, and Trunks gets his sword from Tapion, I do believe... But, then, how does Future Trunks get HIS sword? :whoops:

I don't remember any oracle....but anyway Tapion played the flute and said some priest cut Hildegarn in half while it was immobilized from the flute As for Trunks and his sword, not every DBZ movie coincides w/ the series, and w/ all the time travel....eh best to just say this movie is comlpletely separate from the series.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]But, then, how does Future Trunks get HIS sword? :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE]
It has been said that there is no answer to this, and my best bet that he got it at a garaje sale for half off -_-*

Who really knows? No one, and yet everyone keeps asking it over and over and over....ok, i'll stop there...

Besides thst, everyone explained it very well. I have nothing more to add.