G/S/B Master Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 who is it???? i remember him some anime called escaflownae or something
Ice Dragon v2 Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 That's not Allen or Folken. Besides, I never saw a silver-haired dude from Escaflowne.
Chaos Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 It kinda looks like Sephiroth... Maybe a fan-draw pic? :huh: :confuse2: :twitch:
Shy Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i] [B]It kinda looks like Sephiroth... Maybe a fan-draw pic? :huh: :confuse2: :twitch: [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]Alot of anime characters look like that: Long grey hair, swords... it could also be Vicous from Cowboy Bebop.[/size]
Queen Asuka Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [color=crimson][size=1]Wow...he's pretty...but he's definately not from Escaflowne...it does look like it MIGHT be a fanfic drawing, but I don't know. I like silver hair on anime peoples...that's why Ruri's so cutesy...[/color][/size]
Sephiroth Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I believe it is a fanfic drawing of sephiroth from final fantasy 7, I have seen it in a few final fantasy 7 websites....
Narius Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 ....it looks nothing like sephiroth. HIs eyes aren't formed the same, his hair isn't the same, his clothes are definately not the same. if it turns out to be a fan art drawing of Sephiroth, someone should show the person who drew it what Sephiroth looks like. O_o
G/S/B Master Posted April 8, 2002 Author Posted April 8, 2002 oh. it was in my computer. and it was install in it when i got my new computer.i found it in my DBZ folder.
velvet paws Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 I'd have to agree with everyone who says it's doesn't look much like Sephiroth..I don't think it does either. Unfortunately, as has already been mentioned, there are so many characters with long silver hair and a mysterious air to them etc that's it hard to decide who it actually could be. I'm drawing a blank..but I wouldn't say it was Sephiroth...
Tigervx Posted April 8, 2002 Posted April 8, 2002 do you know how many long silver haired evil anime guys there are? he does look like Sephiroth though, but i dont really know because of the evil generation of long grey haired anime ppl *cough Zechs MArquise PEgusis from Yu Gi Oh Guy from esclofoney cough*
eleanor Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 it does look like a fanart drawing of sephiroth. But Yori Peacecraft is right. they should know what characters wear and look like before drawing them. O.o
Kaioshin Posted April 9, 2002 Posted April 9, 2002 It looks like pegasus, from yu-gi-oh, but he wouldn't be wearing such cool armour, it could be sephiroth, and it does look like Zechs Marquise. It's definitely a fan art.
RiffRaff Posted April 11, 2002 Posted April 11, 2002 it does look a tiny bit like Sephiroth wearing friggin big armour, but it might be from some other anime. it could also be fanart of Marquis Elmdor from Final Fantasy Tactics. he does look similair to Seph in battle sequences
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now