Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Midnight eastern time. Its worth staying up to watch too. tonight is the second episode. I have seen the series twice already and I am still watching it cause it kicks butt.
Posted
normally, once I see an entire series to a show, I'm done with it and want to move on to somethin' else. I could watch 08th MS Team a couple more times before gettin' tired of it. I'd watch it again, but with school startin' back, my mom's gettin' strict about stayin' up late.
*looks at clock- 12:14 am* hehehe, good thing she doesn't ever bother checking my room:p
Posted
Actually cars have cruise control. It would be a bad mistake to fall asleep with the cruise control on. Now a plane is different, it actualy has a true autopilot system that will keep it at a exact height, speed, and direction.
Posted
o ya, ur right. auto-pilot cruise control, same thing to me, except that the car doesnt steer itself, which would be cool. if a zaku had come out, he wulda been shot, then he wudda fallen out cause he had the hatch open, then his gundam would have trampled him and the zaku would destroy it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...