Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue] I don't want this topic to upset anyone but I just gotta see if anyone out there can understand me.

Well, a situation happened over the weekend and the outcome of it was losing my moms trust. I've spent about 5 years getting it back and then in one foul swoop I lose it all over again and I hate it.
But what I want to know have any of ya'll lost your parents trust and are still gaining it back or haved gained it back?
Please help cause I know this will be in her forever and I believe will throw it in my face which I don't want her to do. So please if you know of a way to ease the tension give your comments.

Thankx,
[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue] I don't want this topic to upset anyone but I just gotta see if anyone out there can understand me.

Well, a situation happened over the weekend and the outcome of it was losing my moms trust. I've spent about 5 years getting it back and then in one foul swoop I lose it all over again and I hate it.
But what I want to know have any of ya'll lost your parents trust and are still gaining it back or haved gained it back?
Please help cause I know this will be in her forever and I believe will throw it in my face which I don't want her to do. So please if you know of a way to ease the tension give your comments.

Thankx,
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]


The whole thing about trust with my parents. Not good.

I always had a little trust with my parents, but the one time i had almost full trust, I blew it. Dont ask why, I'll probably end up telling anyway. Now now though. It wasn't pretty. I have gained alot back, but i'm still workin on it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue] I don't want this topic to upset anyone but I just gotta see if anyone out there can understand me.

Well, a situation happened over the weekend and the outcome of it was losing my moms trust. I've spent about 5 years getting it back and then in one foul swoop I lose it all over again and I hate it.
But what I want to know have any of ya'll lost your parents trust and are still gaining it back or haved gained it back?
Please help cause I know this will be in her forever and I believe will throw it in my face which I don't want her to do. So please if you know of a way to ease the tension give your comments.

Thankx,
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Maybe if you told us what you did, we'd be more anle to help :) [/COLOR]
Posted
Fortunatly I have never been in a case where my parents didn't trust me. I have had their full trust forever. I am a trustworthy person, that is why.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Maybe if you told us what you did, we'd be more anle to help :) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea..it could help lots. I dissapoint my mum sometimes and upset her but I don't think I've ever really completely lost her trust...it's a hard one :( Just try not to cross her and be helpful if you can. Do both for a while and stay out of trouble and you should be alright...
Posted
I lost my parents trust once. I have it back now though...It was hard! I will not tell what I did, because the past is not a thing to dwell on, you should focus on the present and the future...If you want to know what I did, PM me and I will tell you.
Posted
Well, trust is something that you must build on, I trust my parents good. Only not my father, but... If you lose your trust, you just must build on that, and try to stay trusted with your parents, don't think that she let your down or something to quickly. Just stay in trust.

You know, my bestest bestest friend is someone who sings in a group, a-capella group, but he means so much for me as my parents mean so much to me, and one night, I couldn't speak to him after the concert (a little, but not much), so I mailed him to ask if he wouldn't want to come say "hi" before the concert the next day, and he mailed back he would come to see me for the concert the other day. But then, i didn't really trust it, i was thinking, what if he doens't come to me, what if he let me there alone. And I was loosing a bit of trust. But...He came, I was wrong, i can't loose my trust in him, if he promise something, he will do it; always.
I think that's kinda the same with the trust with your parents. Don't doubt about the trust of your parents. k? ^-^
Guest Morph
Posted
[size=1] I have not lost my parents trust, Although sometimes I do, but its all about grades with my parents, I get good grades, I get their trust, if I do something bad that they didnt want me to me, then I would lose it then. Well, I guess what you have to do, Is gain it all over again, that sucks, if it took that long. I hope this helped [/size]
Posted
[color=red][b]I have lost my parents trust. I used to lie all the time. But over the years, I have slowly regained it. I have not fully regained it yet, but I am close.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo] My parents really don't trust me much anymore either. I always wanted to be independent, but after I made a couple mistakes and didn't fess up, my parents lost a good amount of trust in me. You have to remember though, as hard as it is for you to not have your mothers trust, it is probably ten time harder for her because she can't trust you...[/color]
Posted
I can tell you that once people betray my trust, I might try to forgive them and I will try to trust them again....but I never forget what they did and it will always be in the back of my mind. When someone betrays my trust it is incredibly hard for them to earn it back and my relationship with that person will never ever be the same...so my advice would be to just try to be honest with people all the time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Maybe if you told us what you did, we'd be more anle to help :) [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

whats that? more anal? you dirty, dirty man, lol....

I lost my father's trust some years back, or rather, he lost my trust, long story and very personal to me....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...