OtakuBoards

Ban

Yukazi

I have tried asking people why i was banned, and nobody seems to know. I had to go to another house and use my Webtv to get on. All i want to know is why i cant get onto the boards on my computer anymore witout saying and Admin did a IP ban. Once i find out, ill delete/close this topic myself. And if you cannot tell me, ok, ill understand.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]I have tried asking people why i was banned, and nobody seems to know. I had to go to another house and use my Webtv to get on. All i want to know is why i cant get onto the boards on my computer anymore witout saying and Admin did a IP ban. Once i find out, ill delete/close this topic myself. And if you cannot tell me, ok, ill understand. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You were either banned deliberately by a staff member or you are experiencing technical problems with your account.

If you need to ask about this, please PM myself or another staff member. We do [b]not[/b] encourage General Discussion to be used for threads such as this -- please PM staff with any problems you may have.[/color]