OtakuBoards

When

Williemartin78

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B][b][size=1]Actually it is May : Legacy of Goku, June the card game...
And they are for GBA[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah i know that they are for gameboy advanced. i didn't really feel like typing advanced. well in a mag that i got yesterday it said that legacy of goku was coming out in june.

Guest Altron Gundam
I don't like the whole new DBZ games for GBA...they're based on the dub making it suck...they are stuck in the damn Furiiza saga..I just like the classics like Hyper Dimension 1-3...those were so much better..I like GT Final Bout cuz it has SSJ4 Gokou though...

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]Yeah well knowing Nintendo the GBA and GC games won't be out for awhile. they have an annoying habit of setting dates that they cannot meet to get u excited then pushing back the release litle by little [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1]No actually they are having the LOG gba game already pre-order on Z-Store and ready to ship to all Replay Stores nationwide. O.o[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

Any for PS??????I have been looking, but can't find any [/B][/QUOTE]

there are a lot of the PSone but they are really rare. you can find them on e-bay. but i think final bout was the worst which you can find anywhere.

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]You can find the PS1 Games at [url]www.getcollecting.com[/url] And it comes with the Card you need to play the games.[/b][/size]